For Sale Unrelated Pairs of 2013 Texas Indigo Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 07-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
herbivorous
Unrelated Pairs of 2013 Texas Indigo Snakes

I have a few pairs of unrelated Texas Indigo snakes available from my 2013 clutches. One pair is pictured in this ad. Both snakes are vigorous specimens and are devouring f/t rodents every time offered. The female is pictured first, the male is second. I would anticipate that the female is going to have a golden/orange throat as an adult, and the male is developing nice salmon coloration. The pair is priced at $1500 shipped.

If interested, contact Robert Harper at (209) 200-6195 or email userpent@hotmail.com. I am going to be away at a conference for the next week, so if I do not answer the phone, please leave a message with your name and a good number to reach you at. Thanks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
drymarchon, indigo, texan, texas