Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2017, 12:56 PM   #191
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
There are other affected parties in this thread that have provided proof and been completely ignored. WHY?
I can't help but agree. I also agree that Becky has made statements here which are appropriately being questioned, but I hate to see the original posters who brought their own issues to light be over shadowed by one bad apple. If Becky isn't going to back up her claims, maybe a post about Becky where these inquiries can be made is in order? That way Adrian isn't able to hide behind the pages of drama, and the readers don't lump the OP in the same category as Becky? (category being making unsubstantiated claims). I don't envy the moderators's duties, that's for sure... sounds like a catch 22 as we're either splitting up the subject, or clouding one with another. I bet Adrian, if he did rip of Becky, is some happy he did, lol. She's done more to draw the attention OFF of him than she has to draw it to him, that's for sure. I'm assuming that wasn't her intention...

Old 07-17-2017, 01:31 PM   #192
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
If Adrian has been actively posting sales, he needs to come here and clue us in,
His last ad was posted 5/31/17 (and has since been deleted), screenshot below. Note he was also asking people to contact an "Emma" not himself. He was last signed onto fauna 6/14.
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2017, 01:37 PM   #193
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff m View Post
Adrian Cieslak, Florence SC, (404) 483-2542. This guy was adamant he didn't want PayPal and said he was the real deal. I agreed to his Walmart money transfer and he received the money but has not shipped 4.4 EBT in almost 2 weeks due to "family energency". Apparently he owns a pet shop called Ashley Pets in South Carolina. I asked for a refund or the turtles with a 4 day notice. He stopped replying to me. Then I discovered he sold the turtles to someone else and still kept my money. He tells me most of the turtles look sick.

This guy is a fraud, do not buy from him. This is sadly the first and hopefully last time I will ever have to post a scammer here.

On FB there's a group called "turtle and tortoise seller reviews (BOI)" and another guy says he was also scammed out of $1000 and never received anything. What a sad day. Wish someone would've warned me about this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnLivenCali View Post
Cieslak86 (Adrian Cieslak) sent me the wrong turtle, and now he won't pay me back for shipping it back and wont send me the correct turtle or refund me my money. That's nice. the worst part this turtle has a deformed shell and has an ear infection with an abscess growing so big he wasnt eating or even walk around.. its been over a month and i gave up on seeing my $275. i had a buddy run his name and info i got all of his family address and names in case someone wants to visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnLivenCali View Post
Hey took $275 from me. Through money order so I couldn't dispute it. Never do money transaction unless over PayPal.

Yes jolanta cieslak is his mom and his brother is Brother oktawian cieslak. All apparently have hands in selling reptiles/shipping. He said he worked with partners. Idk if Ashley pets is his company. But there is a website for shipping labels he uses to ship http://www.reptilesexpress.com. phone number when I called it was 4044803706. They said he has shipped reptiles not packaged correctly before and he has been spoken too.

Refresher on those who have provided proof, or answered questions.

Andrew & Jeff, file through ic3 ... Lucille has the links, pm her for them.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:44 PM   #194
Snake-Queen
Andrew, are the other two user names yours as well?
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #195
SurfnLivenCali
Nope I only have one account.

Old 07-17-2017, 03:24 PM   #196
SurfnLivenCali
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
His last ad was posted 5/31/17 (and has since been deleted), screenshot below. Note he was also asking people to contact an "Emma" not himself. He was last signed onto fauna 6/14.

Try earlier then that

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=cieslak
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2017, 03:38 PM   #197
SurfnLivenCali
sorry absoluteapril, you are correct i was looking at the wrong date.

Old 07-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #198
Dam3aH
i want to make a public opology to adrian&ashley
i am sorry . you are not here to defend yourself and i think its totally wrong
to bring up more dirt & trash, this case is offically closed by me. thank you
i wont be in other BOI, ( not my style ) i did get the proof
this is a harmfull BOI , not helpfull. i never once lied, i swear, im not that stupid. please
feel free to pm me, i try my best to respond
this case is closed , thank you all. have a good weekend and
good-bye
Becky

Old 07-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #199
JCCS
Seriously? You think you're gonna come in here, pull all the shenanigans you pulled and everyone will just say, "We're cool, go on about your life". That's so cowardly on your part. I think this goes to show that you were completely full of it the entire time and are attempting to sweep all your bs under the rug as quickly and quietly as possible. It's a sorta sad and pathetic attempt at manipulation. I used to work with 12 yr olds better at this crap.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:48 PM   #200
Lucille
James something you might not be aware of is that Becky has been trolling some of our mailboxes with similar PMs. I ignored her. I'm now of the opinion that from start to finish her shenanigans were just a bid for attention, but as a mental health professional I think you would probably be a better judge of the reasons for her behavior.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!