Wanted Tricolor Hognose Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
Jynx
Exclamation Tricolor Hognose Pair

I am looking for a pair of Tricolor Hoggies, preferably 08s (I like to grow my own babies). I love the high contrasts, and I definitely lean towards the aberrant patterns. Feeding on unscented pinks is NOT a requirement... I can work with any baby, but they do have to feeding on something (unless you want to cut me a killer deal).

Feel free to respond here, or email me directly at horizonreptiles@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

-Catherine
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Dr.Suess
i got the first half of your pair, and I can get rid of it for a better price than anyone else. I am selling my Tri(Red/Black/White) S.American Hognose ASAP. If you are interested price is negotiable. Male or female available, but they need to go by this weekend. I will send you pics and more information if you are interested. hit me up with the quickness if you want it, I have had many offers, but I have a good feeling about you. 313-408-0085 galin1da@cmich.edu

Green

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread