Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #101
TeguBuzz
My goodness. What is this mess? So jumbled and thrown about everywhere. Becky, you say you're an adult yet you act as though you are no older than 6. Take a breather, and how about you stop posting 10 two worded posts in a row and come up with something comprehensible?

I have trouble believing anything you've posted. Why would you continue to send money to this individual over such a great period of time and in such large quantities? I am beyond confused by you all together.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:51 PM   #102
Dam3aH
senusenu
sorry you missunderstood me. i was talking about NFL
i am big football fan,anyone knows when preseason will be ?
Robert was helping me , so i wait for him
senusenu, i opoligize if i offended you. TC thanks

Old 07-14-2017, 12:53 PM   #103
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
This paypal address is an exact match for a current active Fauna member who I just had a run in with the other day, surprise.

aciminski
Ashley Ciminski
ashleyciminski@gmail.com
Darlington, sc

The email also goes to a facebook account: Ashley Elizabeth
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007151046571

Want to figure out where your money went, then follow the person who got the money instead.
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2017, 01:06 PM   #104
Dam3aH
TeguBuzz
how can i get out of this situation ? help me help me
i just feel everyone was attacking me. with rude comments,acuseing me of
many things, i knew i shouldnt bring this up in public, beleve me, if i had known i wouldnt
what started this was people accuzeing adrian many things like stealing peoples money. trying to get pepole to send money in walmart, i see this and i spoke up
pepole was asking me what state i was in, they think im not american. and they think im from overseas , that was when it started. they say im not texan, made me mad,
TeguBuzz, please help me

the red dot is not fair, i gave the proof finally, plz remove red dot , thank you,
i wont talk no more in BOI, this is enbarrassing me,,im to sinstive, the fact is, i gave the proof, plz remove red dot, thank you

Old 07-14-2017, 01:11 PM   #105
WebSlave
Quote:
i would like to know what is this red dot on my name ??
To put it bluntly, and with ALL DUE respect, if you are going to act like a jackass, people are going to consider the possibility that you actually ARE a jackass. The karma system is often used by members to try to tell other members that they are acting like a jackass in the hopes that perhaps the member evolving into a full fledged jackass will change his or her ways.

Problem is, few seem capable of taking the hints. How about you?

In my humble opinion, of course.

Old 07-14-2017, 01:12 PM   #106
senusenu
Quote:
senusenu
sorry you missunderstood me. i was talking about NFL
i am big football fan,anyone knows when preseason will be ?
Robert was helping me , so i wait for him
senusenu, i opoligize if i offended you. TC thanks
Thank you, I appreciate the apology.

Please try to remain calm and patient. There are people here who are very good at helping others get their money back when they've been scammed. Robert has always been very nice, so do your best to answer his questions.

Old 07-14-2017, 01:17 PM   #107
Dam3aH
i told ALL of you to help me in private, i did not wish to do all of this in public.
jackass, hehehehehh if u say so , i have opoligized to everyone here

webslave ok thank you

Old 07-14-2017, 01:18 PM   #108
Robert Walker
Quote:
Is this the only Paypal address you "ever" used, or was there another?
It's been many months since you started paying "Ashley", could there be another Paypal address also?

Old 07-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #109
Dam3aH
senusenu
thank you thank you, yes im waiting on robert, i dont want him to go away from me
i know he can help me,,i provided transactions and dates and amount and email adress

again, i wish to do all of this private but you guys forced me to do all of this in public
please remove red dot, i have done nothing wrong in classified turtles & tortoise. thank you ,,robert im waiting on you

Old 07-14-2017, 01:28 PM   #110
Dam3aH
robert all the email was
AshleyCiminski@gmail.com
i copy /paste it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!