Adult Female Kankakee Bull Ginter line - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 12-19-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
averagecitizen22
Adult Female Kankakee Bull Ginter line

On the fence about selling my Adult Female Ginter line Kakakee Bull.
Have had her since she was a baby with intention of always pairing her. But have found myself with other projects I want to see completed

Asking 200
She will be ready to breed soon as brumation is finished

Can ship

email @ averagecitizen1990@gmail.com

Not sure how to ad photos on this site
Can send photos on demand though
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2016, 01:41 PM   #2
bobbyleigh
Could you please E Mail me some "Good" pictures of her to: bobbyleigh1@aol.com Thanks, Robert

Old 12-20-2016, 07:36 PM   #3
bobbyleigh
Garrett, she looks good, E Mail me your phone number, or you can phone me at (760) 938-2138 and we can close the deal. Thanks, Robert

Old 12-20-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
averagecitizen22
I'm sorry someone already sent payment early this morning. I havent been able to get back on the computer
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #5
mandoman70
Kankakee

Hello Garrett. This is Armando. I hope you are okay. I'm concerned because I've tried to contact you and haven't heard from you in almost a month. I simply wanted to know if you have a time frame you were going to ship this snake out to me.

I really hope all is well and please contact me.

Thank you.

Mando

Old 02-09-2017, 12:18 AM   #6
mandoman70
Angry Scammer

To anyone reading this: beware of Garrett Boswell!!! I paid $260 for this snake on 12/20/2016. The last time I heard from Garrett was a text he sent me on 12/23/2016. He's had ample time to respond but has not returned any texts, phone calls or Fauna messages. He may have blocked my number as well. I have filed an Internet complaint on him. This is frustrating and makes people not want to do business with anyone. I don't want anyone else to get scammed. The sad thing is he seemed legit as we had positive texts back and forth. Fooled silly me.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:22 AM   #7
Helenthereef
Ow Armando, that's horrible. Have you started a BOI thread on this? It will serve as a better warning to others than just posting here, and you might get some helpful advice.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:33 AM   #8
RyanT
I know Garrett and have done trades/purchases with him on a few separate occasions. Definitely a pain in the ass but I don't think he outright scammed you, much more likely something is going on with him and he's completely out of contact with the outside world and he'll turn up eventually.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:39 AM   #9
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
I know Garrett and have done trades/purchases with him on a few separate occasions. Definitely a pain in the ass but I don't think he outright scammed you, much more likely something is going on with him and he's completely out of contact with the outside world and he'll turn up eventually.
Oh, well geez, I guess that's okay then!

Yeah, we're all leaning with, "he outright scammed" Armando. I hope I'm wrong, and will gladly apologize if I am.

Kathy

Old 02-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #10
Robert Walker
Rich has created a wonderful place here on Fauna for this exact type of conversation. Lets try a BOI report instead please, thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bull, bull snake, bullsnake, pituophis, tri color