For Sale Virides Reptile - Customisable Name Plates - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-06-2017, 11:33 PM   #1
ViridesReptile
Exclamation Virides Reptile - Customisable Name Plates

Customisable Name Plates

We have a wide range of popular species including snakes, lizards, turtles, amphibians, crocodilians and even invertebrates! Over 400 species in fact.

The Name Plate is customised with your pet's name, the species' common name and latin name, it's hatch date and gender. It features a map (for reptiles only) which shows where the species is distributed in the wild. The optional QR code links to an informative website about your animal which can be updated to suit current species information (to use just download a QR scanning app to your phone such as QR Droid for Android or Qrafter for iPhone). Animals that are considered dangerous are marked with a danger symbol as a warning.

You have several materials to choose from - Black with White Text, White with Black Text, Brushed Silver with Black Text and our premium Real Maple Wood.

Sizes:
Small at 85 x 54mm
Large at 145 x 95mm

Prices:
Reptile species start from $12.95ea (~$9.45USD)
Invertebrate species start from $8.95 (~$6.55USD)

Order online at
www.virides.com.au/name-plates

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Very cool, unique idea!

Old 01-22-2017, 04:45 PM   #3
hisk
Man, I wouldn't mind an order of these. I'd have to wait until I fix up all my enclosures though. Seems like a waste without a cool exhibit-style terrarium to go with it.

Seems like a scannable code like that would be super useful to people who breed large numbers too.

Old 01-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
ViridesReptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisk View Post
Man, I wouldn't mind an order of these. I'd have to wait until I fix up all my enclosures though. Seems like a waste without a cool exhibit-style terrarium to go with it.

Seems like a scannable code like that would be super useful to people who breed large numbers too.

We are looking into providing customers with the option to include their own QR code should they be able to provide the image of it (not a photo of it).

You can get them with Velcro dots which means you can easily transfer it and just get the furry dots for when you get your other enclosure. This is why there is the option for the Velcro dots as the Name Plate becomes easy to remove to replace it on another enclosure or remove for cleaning.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!