SOLD!! 1.0 CBB Carpet chameleon (Furcifer lateralis) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 03-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #1
frankpayne32
1.0 CBB Carpet chameleon (Furcifer lateralis)

I have one extra CBB male Furcifer lateralis for $150. Approximately two months old. About two to four months away from being able to breed. No females available at this time. The picture is of a CBB young adult male. Updated photos of the actual male for sale can be emailed to serious parties (I was only able to upload one picture).

Captive bred carpet chameleons are probably the best starter chameleon. As captive bred they are just as hardy as veileds and panthers but only require a fraction of the space and food. They also do very well in fully planted glass display terrariums like those made by Zoo Med and Exo-Terra. An 18"x18"x24" is ideal for an adult.

Please send me a message with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Frank
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #2
r0ckingc0wb0y
i will take him. Can you include the shipping? Thanks let me know.

Old 12-08-2016, 01:25 PM   #3
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckingc0wb0y View Post
i will take him. Can you include the shipping? Thanks let me know.
Hello! Thanks for the interest but this particular animal sold about nine months ago. I will have some more young males and possibly a pair or two available in January. Please feel free to message me with any questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
alligatorboym360
Do you still have Rudis or any other chameleons?

Old 01-10-2017, 06:38 AM   #5
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatorboym360 View Post
Do you still have Rudis or any other chameleons?
I've never kept rudis and I do t have any other chameleons for sale right now. I should have more captive bred carpet chameleons available in a few months. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!