For Sale CBB Yearling Male Boiga Cyanea - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #1
Giantsfan24
CBB Yearling Male Boiga Cyanea

Due to space concerns, I am reluctantly putting my CBB Boiga Cyanea up for sale. I obtained him as a baby a little over 2.5 yrs ago from John Staubach(Sawfish Reptiles). Sold to me as a male, never probed him so I trust John but can't personally guarantee it.

He is completely healthy, and just as important, a complete F/T rodent eater. When I got him, he only wanted live, but for almost 1.5 years, he's been rock solid in f/t. I mean he eats within 5-10 min of putting the fuzzy in the little deli cup I've rigged to simulate a birds nest.

Check my gallery for pics of him:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?albumid=3294

By the way, that's obviously not his cage. Just some coco husks and the log he was sleeping in when I woke him up. His color is a little washed out in the photo because of the bright sun. He's a gorgeous Emerald Green(almost a blue-ish green)

Temperament. Well, he's a boiga, but has never struck at me. He is extremely active when handled, which I almost never do but I still recommend using a small hook. Actually, when taking him out for the photos, he seems to have calmed since the last time I held him.

He's also shy, like all Boiga. If he knows your watching him, unless he's eating, he'll hide and come out later. He loves tight spaces so my recommendation is get some nice hollow cork tubes like I have and put the high up in the cage horizontally.

Price is $175.

If you are an experienced breeder of Boiga, I can do a breeder loan and you can give me a dollar % of the babies you sell. This offer is only to trusted members of the FC community(must have references/reviews)

Southern California Local Pick Up Only unless you are a trusted member of the FC and would like someone you know to pick him up and ship him.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-12-2016, 12:03 AM   #2
Boigaboii
Do you still have him? I am very interested

Old 01-17-2017, 11:22 PM   #3
Downforce92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boigaboii View Post
Do you still have him? I am very interested
I follow you on IG lol

Old 04-13-2017, 03:22 PM   #4
Boigaboii
What's your ig?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread