Question/request - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum > FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum Any issues related to the FaunaTopSites listings are welcome to be posted here.

Old 09-22-2003, 08:40 PM   #1
Gary O
Question/request

I am not sure how hard it is to do or if it would be worth it to you. but......

Is there a way to put a ranking system on the topsites for people to rank and give feedback on a site? You know it would give the person giving feed back a ranking list of 5 and they give the rank they think the site deserves from 1-5......

I hope you know what I am talking about lol...

Old 09-22-2003, 08:53 PM   #2
WebSlave
Personally I think people already ARE ranking a site just by going there. So this will be reflected in the hit counters that already show up on FaunaTopSites.

Does this sound reasonable? Just seems like a logical answer to me, but what the heck do I know? Got too much on the brain right now....

Old 09-22-2003, 09:11 PM   #3
Gary O
Well you have a point

That is cool man. I see what you are saying.

I like the unique hits thing! It helps me alot! Now I can compare the two and really get a feel of where my site is at! Great job!!

Old 05-22-2011, 03:43 AM   #4
custom corns
you're all a bunch of lazy jerks?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!