1.1 Southern pine snakes patternles het.leucistic. Captive born 2014 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 12-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #1
ralphestilow
1.1 Southern pine snakes patternles het.leucistic. Captive born 2014

Great dispositions and getting big , eating large mice but will soon need rats.Female over 42 IN. Male approx.34.Both starting to develop pink sides sides.I do not breed rats and will trade for smaller colubrids or let go for 275.00
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2015, 07:26 AM   #2
Black Adder
Do you have any pictures you could post of them Ralph?
Pretty interested here
Thank you

Old 12-02-2015, 09:57 AM   #3
ralphestilow
Sure do I have sent pictures to john cherry of cherrycherryville farms, Isis in Cal. And EXOTIC PETS IN LV.All wanted them but wanted to trade.I wwill get you out the pics later today as I presently am coming back from a Scarlet king snake hunt. Thanks Ralph Estilow.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2015, 02:30 PM   #4
krusty
sent two messages, Ralph. Thanks.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
ralphestilow
Trying to figure out how to send pictures via fauna to you .l am still pretty new at it.I will let you know.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2015, 05:24 PM   #6
krusty
Just text me pics. I'll PM you my cell number. Thanks

To send pics through FC, you'd need to load them to a place like Photobucket and then copy and paste the links to each picture (PITA).

Old 12-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #7
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusty View Post
Just text me pics. I'll PM you my cell number. Thanks

To send pics through FC, you'd need to load them to a place like Photobucket and then copy and paste the links to each picture (PITA).
Not sure if that works so not going to say it doesent but def not needed
when you type your message just look up on the upper status bar and next to the smiley face you will see a paper clip, click on that and it lets you add pix right from your pc
Hope that helps

Old 12-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #8
krusty
That only works from pics loaded to a PC and not on a smart phone. There is a maximum file size that today's cameras and phones exceeds forcing you to crop in pics to reduce file size. Lastly, you cannot add in photos as a reply, only as the original post forcing a new thread. To each his own, some people think the cucumber tastes better pickled.

Ralph - I messaged you again and gave my cell again. Check your PM box. Thank you.

Old 12-04-2015, 03:27 PM   #9
Black Adder
Hate to be pedantic but my post did state from a pc
Also my phone software automatically reduces pic file size for attachments, guess some smartphones are smarter than others after all....
And finally you most certainly can add a pic to ANY reply post at any time, trust me I have the infraction to prove it....lol

But not to the point of the topic, Ralph I did send you my email addy for you to send pix too if you choose
Thank you

Old 03-31-2016, 03:48 PM   #10
StampedeReptiles
Are these still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!