Couple new girls-Motley and Salmon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
densnake1
Couple new girls-Motley and Salmon

Just wanted to show off a couple of my new girls. The female motley het albino shed for the first time tonight. The holdback salmon is in her second shed but I wanted to get a pic in shed and post shed. I can't believe the pink she has in her. Carl Aiken produced the motley and I produced the salmon. Thanks for looking.
Dennis

Old 08-04-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
bigdogg
Very nice Dennis. Pretty nice little motley. We need to get you some ORANGETAIL Hypos though. Let you mess around with them for a couple years and then see what they look like. Hopefully I produce some this season but who knows.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #3
AbsoluteApril
they are both very nice! that salmon is super clean

Old 08-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
densnake1
The salmon fem shed and I finally got around to getting some more pic's. They came out a little darker than I wanted but the pinks are showing. I also added one of another fem from the same litter, I haven't decided if I am going to keep her or not.(I'm starting to run out of room.lol) Thanks John and April for the comps.
Dennis

Old 08-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
Randall Turner
That holdback salmon is going to be an intensely good looking adult. Congrats on the mot addition as well.

As far as the 2nd female you are considering keeping back, tough one to decide on, nice and clean with a nice tail stripe. I'd be hard pressed which way to go.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
ooo she looks great in her 'new clothes' just look at all that color! Going to be a screamer when she gets another year's growth!

I like the tail stripe and saddles on the other possible keeper. I understand what you mean about room! I wish I could keep them all!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!