2019 New Year's resolutions? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
WebSlave
Question 2019 New Year's resolutions?

I don't normally make such resolutions each year, but I think that in 2019 warrants me making one. Or maybe more than one. It depends.

The demographics of this site have changed quite a bit over the past few years, so changes will need to be made to reflect that new reality. I am not willing to go into details yet, since I am still pondering the details, but I am resolving to make some kind of change(s) in 2019 in response to the changed internet universe and it's effect on FaunaClassifieds.

Or at least just an announcement in 2019 of changes that might not really be able to take effect until 2020. Like I said, it depends....

Anyone else considering making changes in their life in 2019?

Old 12-31-2018, 11:31 AM   #2
E.Shell
I have definitely decided to start to get ready to make an effort towards thinking about what I need to do to prepare for the new year. Otherwise, not too much.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:49 AM   #3
Insomniac101
I need to make a conscious effort to stop abusing my body. Years of improper lifting, falls from horses, and other stupid things, have severely damaged my spine. I've had two vertebral fusions, the most recent, last month.

Being moderately OCD, things annoy me to the point that I need to fix it NOW, rather than wait for my husband to get home to help me. Decades of behavior are very difficult to change!

Old 12-31-2018, 11:55 AM   #4
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
The demographics of this site have changed quite a bit over the past few years, so changes will need to be made to reflect that new reality.
But it's still going to stay in existence, right??!

Old 12-31-2018, 10:34 PM   #5
chrisis697
My new years resolution is to stay under 100 reptiles, but only till 2020. Good luck to all & there resolutions.
Chris
B and S Pythons\facebook

Old 01-01-2019, 04:21 AM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
But it's still going to stay in existence, right??!
Probably not all of it, unfortunately.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!