For Sale 2011 T Plus albino nelsons milk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Exclamation 2011 T Plus albino nelsons milk

This is one of the newer milk snake morphs on the market, came from overseas a couple years ago then Shannon Brown started producing them. This little girl is a 2011 hatch, she's about 16 inches in length now and is stunning.

Regular albinos are usually red, white and yellow, the T Plus albinos are red, yellow and grayish purple. Very different looking. I currently feed her 4 to 6 peach fuzzies per feeding, and she gets food whenever she looks hungry so usually twice a week she's stuffed. She will take regular fuzzies as well. She was power fed ever since I got her so she has a good bit of size to her for being a 2011 baby, I don't plan on breeding nelsoni though so she's up for grabs.

Still a new project, you don't see a lot of these for sale. This girl has a little bit of a vanishing pattern which only adds to the possibilities for breeding. The trait is also co-dominant, breeding a t plus to a normal or an albino will get some t plus in the mix.

The pics were taken at the end of April.

She's $560 shipped.

Take her with the 2010 albino in my other ad for $620 total, the albino is assumed to be female though as she didn't "pop" back in 2010..

Email me if you have any questions. mikefedzen@yahoo.com
I accept checks or money orders and I ship through Fed Ex.

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!