Bad Guy Bigpimpen22 led me on a wild goose chase. - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #111
Montoya
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpimpen22 View Post
Well my father once told me heartless ppl have heartless actions...so if i ever sale a snake and someone tells me that they are goin thru what i went thru I would refund them because nobody will lose on anything...but its just a listen learned that's all...I wish everyone good luck on this season and many more to cum...ps for the ppl who ask about my family, they are fine now still a cough here and there but they are fine thanks a lot.
There is nothing wrong with that if you choose to do that. I am glad your family is recovering and all is well.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #112
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

If your potential customers read this thread, they can make their own choices about whether to deal with you. I would not.

His actions showed me, at least, that he may be the type that might spend the money (he has so many family issues, health, etc) and then whine if someone complains that he didn't do what he was supposed to do.

I wish you all the luck in the world, BIGPIMPEN22. And this thread with your "promise" not to be "heartless" if you are confronted with a similar situation once you start selling, is here to be recalled if your name appears on this board again.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #113
wes smith
I have read time & again on the BOI that moneys SHOULD NOT be spent before the animal has shipped, yet the OP clearly already spent the money....in fact, that is the only reason given to the buyer why his money won't be refunded! He (the OP) already spent it! (post #19)...not that he had to house, feed and lost work but he already spent the buyer's money.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #114
FireStorm
Quote:
Well my father once told me heartless ppl have heartless actions...so if i ever sale a snake and someone tells me that they are goin thru what i went thru I would refund them because nobody will lose on anything....
I believe the seller has stated that he did lose money because he made arrangements to accommodate you (more than once) and you failed to do what you promised. So I don't think it's accurate to say that no one lost anything because of your actions.

Old 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #115
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
I believe the seller has stated that he did lose money because he made arrangements to accommodate you (more than once) and you failed to do what you promised. So I don't think it's accurate to say that no one lost anything because of your actions.
While I do sway toward the OP here, to an extent, I have seen no proof of money lost. Just the hundred gained, so far.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #116
leftycrane
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaellosoya View Post
I told him I was going to sell her to someone else because I've wasted too much time already and took off work each time he wanted to meet up.
taking time off work generally leads to losing money.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #117
djfishygillz
Quote:
Well my father once told me heartless ppl have heartless actions...so if i ever sale a snake and someone tells me that they are goin thru what i went thru I would refund them because nobody will lose on anything...but its just a listen learned that's all...I wish everyone good luck on this season and many more to cum...ps for the ppl who ask about my family, they are fine now still a cough here and there but they are fine thanks a lot.
"sell" not sale. "lesson" not listen. "come" not cum.

Sorry but punctuation I have learned is very valuable if you want people to respect you on here. Proof read what you write. It helps a lot.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #118
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
taking time off work generally leads to losing money.
In many cases, yes. But not always. Some employees get payed "sick" and "personal" days. I don't know of many employers who would allow an employee to take off two days for a "reptile" transaction. Again, I am more on the side of the fence of the OP, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes? Proof goes alot further than hearsay on this site. So far, the only thing proven with regard to loss of money is that the accused lost a hundred bucks, perhaps rightfully so, maybe not. There are those here that would give back all of it, those who would give back half, and those who would give back squat. Perhaps a poll in another forum would be an interesting topic. May even help with the outcome of this thread, though I doubt it. JMO

Old 05-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #119
P&A Pythons
If u and your family where hosptalized why not send him a copy or take pics of the paperwork and send it to him. I'm sure if he had proof you where really there he would be alittle more compassionate to you. It would be kinda hard for to beleive you too. A credit toward a new snake he may be selling seems reasonable.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:21 AM   #120
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmp187 View Post
If u and your family where hosptalized why not send him a copy or take pics of the paperwork and send it to him. I'm sure if he had proof you where really there he would be alittle more compassionate to you. It would be kinda hard for to beleive you too. A credit toward a new snake he may be selling seems reasonable.
I thought pimps were suppose to stick together

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!