Bad Guy Premium Crickets - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #61
offroad537
when you buy crickets you want the size you order you cant wait two weeks for them to get to the size you need. that means your animals wont eat for two weeks. im behide him 100%

Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #62
twgrosmick
there is no cricket that takes two weeks to get from 3/8 to 1/2 inch. That being said no animal is going to refuse a cricket that is 1/8 inch smaller than it normally eats

Old 11-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #63
dade_city_dragons
Doesn't mean they can't feed for two weeks... I messed up an order by ordering smaller than I needed which resulted in feeding them more crickets at one time... I have adult Beardies and by ordering 1/2 inch when I needed 3/4 inch or 1 inch so common knowledge Is to just used more for.feeding so honestly the start of this thread isn't for BOI but a post such as my post (2 replies up) is Moe of a BOI post in my honest opinion....

Old 11-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #64
azmodane
My stance is with the OP, She ordered the size she needed. She didn't order crickets expecting to have to wait for them to grow. Yes she could have fed more smaller crickets to equal out but that's not what she paid for. She paid for a product didn't get it, then was told too bad basically.

Old 11-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #65
Killer Chams
I do dont use premium crickets nor will I EVER use their services. They are a greedy bunch and Im with the Op I want to receive what I ordered not what they decide to ship to me.

Ive talked to Mike before. He vends at Repticon shows. I was told to ask him if I could bring horns and silkworms to the show as they have a sponsor deal to supply feeders at REpticon shows. Well, as I stated to Mike I was going to be bringing feeders he DIDNT carry on his tables at previous shows in our area. He then tld me he would have those at the show this time. So he said I couldnt bring them. Now the day of the show he didnt have silkworms or hornworms at his table and I had cham ppl coming to get feeders that werent avail because of his out right lie. Then the guy had the cajones to offer me $30.00 for 1K dubia roaches. I said I could offer them for $50 and he told me my prices were insane. He could get em for $30 all over. I checked and he sold a cup of 10-15 dubia for $10. Greedy Greedy Greedy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!