Bad Guy Robert Ringhoff of PA, - Page 45 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #441
SuperMorph
As the date draws near for the small claims suit, I am still gathering as much info as I can. I have paid a 'deposit' to have the Monroe Co Sheriff dept serve ringhoff the small claims summons. They have called and spoke to him multiple times for him to get the paperwork from them and he refuses to do so. They have gone to his residence and to no surprise no answer. The sheriff's dept finally has attached the summons to his door since the ringhoff's will not accept certified mail or meet with the sheriff's dept.

As far as huffman, the sheriff's dept here should have already delivered his subpoena and 'witness fee' to appear in court for my case against ringhoff on my behalf. If he so chooses not to answer any questions or provide his testimony and proof, then that is between him and the judge. I made a special trip to get a certified bank check for the 'witness' fee so huffman wouldn't get a personal check from me with my account number on it. He is convicted of forgery already and I don't need him stealing more from me.

The other case I have about huffman stealing my snakes is still in the works. I have finally talked to an ADA about charges to be filed against huffman. They are still looking into some of them. I will try to reach the DA's office once more to try to find out anything else new. Regardless, he should have already been arrested. huffman's are still calling around here or emailing people about getting reptiles from them. They even put Wichita down as the city name so they can still try to blend in on craigslist ads to try to sell/dump boas. Wait, aren't boas illegal in Wichita???

I am done trying to locate an attorney around Wichita. Of the ones that I have spoken with, about half are scared of the city and/or snakes and the other half say conflict of interest. I will just have to reach out to Kansas City to find some better attorneys. I still wonder where huffy put my other three snakes or who purchased them from him. Can't expect that criminal to come clean on that. I wonder how those three snakes are doing. The rest of my snakes are doing great. Gearing up for a, hopefully, great breeding season. I am hoping for some new morph combos to add to my collection in 2012. Maybe some pastel caramels, queenbees, or even a hypo mojave spider???

Old 11-25-2011, 08:23 AM   #442
Focal
Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!