Jim McDonald - Hognose Snakes - s_jmcdonald@hotmail.com - Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:40 AM   #1
LeosAnonymous
Jim McDonald - Hognose Snakes - s_jmcdonald@hotmail.com - Inquiry

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for any info on Jim McDonald s_jmcdonald@hotmail.com.

I am about to send payment for a group of poss het albino western hogs to him and am looking for some past experiences from others.

Thank you for your help and time.

-Ross Payan

Old 08-27-2004, 11:43 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
I am curious if anyone can provide any feedback on this gentleman. I am contemplatiing a deal with him and any input would be appreciated.

Old 08-27-2004, 11:57 PM   #3
mbreptiles
Jim McDonald

Where is Jim McDonald located? Email me back if he is located in Texas. He might be the same guy that I purchased some het albino boas off. You can also call me if you like.

Old 08-27-2004, 11:59 PM   #4
repzoo44
I have never dealt with him but he has been posting on the kingsnake hognose forum for quite some time. Hes posted pics of his animals and gives advice to others. May not mean squat but he seems like a good guy. This is just my opinion so take it as you like.

EP

Old 08-28-2004, 09:09 AM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
He is located in Southern California.

Old 08-28-2004, 06:30 PM   #6
mbreptiles
Jim McDonald

He is not the same person I purchased my hets off of then. Good luck with the hognose, hope you can find some more information.

Old 08-28-2004, 07:04 PM   #7
fill
its funny that youre looking into him...as thats exactly why i was comming here. like the others i have seen his posts before, and he seems to knwo whats going on...unfortunately i dont know about his business dealings. ill check back here to see what others have to say. philip wheeles

Old 08-28-2004, 07:18 PM   #8
fill
well the snake/ snakes i was interested on are already sold. oh well...i have a few other hognose breeders in mind. philip wheeles

Old 08-28-2004, 09:41 PM   #9
Jungle Gems
James "Jim" McDonald

I HAVE dealt with him and he is a great guy. He sold me a fat, healthy Tri-Color Hog last year. Jim is always willing to answer questions. You can really tell that he puts a lot of heart into the animals he raises. It's wonderful when you can buy from a breeder who can tell you exactly when the animal was born, when it shed, when it ate, etc. and Jim did just that. His shipping job was also first rate. I give him a 10 out of 10. Hope this helps!

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 08-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #10
romad119
I just got my 1.1 Lystrophis d. uruguayensis from Jim. The little guys are in good health and very active. All aspects of the transaction went very well and will do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!