ExoticPetsSW - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:47 AM   #41
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticPetsWS
"Perhaps if we get out our Crayolas and draw a picture?"

Can I use yours?
I would but I had to borrow them from my 2 year old. She's a bit of a stinker and would probably kick you in the shins if you attempted to do so. I would simply pull out the one you used for your resume.

You want to completely gloss over the various questions people have asked of you. You've contradicted yourself over and over again. The fact remains that you screwed up by sending off an obviously deformed animal. You screwed up by violating your own TOS. And yet, despite all of this, you want to start a thread regarding an issue that clearly showed your arrogance. It's not about you offering a refund. It's about the fact that you never should have put a customer into this position. I would never send out an animal without doing everything possible to insure the animal was exactly as described. Amazing...

Griz

Old 08-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #42
ExoticPetsWS
I buy from the breeder and sell them what I expect to be purchasing. They were sold to me as such and sold to the customer as such.

...and now I know.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #43
Cat_72
Quote:
What info did you need besides the date and the animal/animals in question.

I used the size box that was appropriate for the animals being shipped to get them to their destination alive and not frozen to death. The question here was not about my shipping, which is what your making it out to be, it is about the refund/replacement of an animal/animals.

Now, if you like to order off of my retail website and pay a higher price for the animals and receive shipping for $38.50 in a box that fits the animals and will get them to you alive, then please do. You will then see how I do business.

The 360 has already been addressed, and whatever! I prefer markers...they last longer!
The way I see it......the shipping IS a part of the transaction in question, as is your credibility. You lied to your customer about including a cold pack, and broke your own TOS in the process. Your excuse for not using a cold pack, even though it was above 90 degrees, was that it would cost more to ship in an appropriately sized box, yet you told us in another thread that you charge the same price no matter what size box, so in one place or the other, you lied to us. Which is it? All the same rate, or different rates for different boxes? Lying damages your credibility when addressing other issues, such as the fact that you didn't know you were sending a deformed, misrepresented animal.

I would not place an order with you to "see how you do business", as someone who would care little enough about the animals to not ship them in a large enough box to safely include a cold pack, in temps above 90 degrees, is not the type of person I do business with. The fact that the buyer cared too much for the welfare of the animals to ship them back under the same conditions only speaks well of her.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:58 AM   #44
ByRandom
Quote:
I buy from the breeder and sell them what I expect to be purchasing. They were sold to me as such and sold to the customer as such.

...and now I know.
Now she knows? I e-mailed her on June 08, 2007 while I was killing some time on a break at work....

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
From: joshellis@wncwlaw.com [mailto:joshellis@wncwlaw.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 8:24 AM
To: exoticpets1@earthlink.net
Subject: Message about: CB Blazing Blizzard Leopard Gecko, Pair $115 Shipped

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If
you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

You may want reword your ad. The Bells work with Tremper Blazing Blizzards, where as the Bells also have their own line of Albinism that was named after them. People have been working for years to produce a "Bell Blazing Blizzard". Your ad seems a bit misleading....

Thanks,
Josh Ellis

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's location window) the URL below to view the ad that this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=506577&cat=10

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 07:23 AM, Jun 08th, 2007 from I.P. Address 38.116.25.4
Quote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Exotic Pets Wholesale [mailto:exoticpets1@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 8:35 AM
To: Josh Ellis
Subject: RE: Message about: CB Blazing Blizzard Leopard Gecko, Pair $115 Shipped

Sorry for the confusion. These are from the Bells. They produced them.

We wholesale many of their animals.

Exotic Pets Wholesale
P.O. Box 12676
Fort Pierce, FL 34979
(772)429-1125 Fax (772)460-9408
www.exoticpetswholesale.com
www.exoticpets-wholesale.com

Old 08-08-2007, 12:04 PM   #45
Hues1
Quote:

...and now I know.
and you expected to be purchasing what? Bell albino Blazing blizzards / Bell line blazing blizzards? according to the receipt you posted, they were most definitely not sold to you as such. As stated before, you purchased some blazing blizzards ( Tremper ) PRODUCED by the Bells......there's a big difference. I purchase and sell to the Bells a few times a year, so before you decide to put foot in mouth again...I'm just about 99.9% positive they are Tremper Blazing Blizzards.....how sure are you that you purchased "Bell Line / Bell Albino" Blazing blizzards?

Been there...done that, just thought I'd point it out to you for your benefit.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #46
shrap
Quote:
There was nothing wrong with the way they were shipped.

I will not use a larger box when it is not needed. That would make my customer pay more for shipping when it is not necessary.

But thanks for the suggestion.
But I thought you said you were such a high volume shipper that all your packages, no matter size or weight, were charged the same $36 (I think it was $36 you said) rate?

Seems like someone, YOU, just got caught in a lie. Where there is one there is usually another.....

Old 08-08-2007, 01:12 PM   #47
ExoticPetsWS
$38.50 when you purchase from the website.

~ not over the phone.

~ not through the mail.

~ not wholesale.

~ not any other way.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #48
KelliH
Quote:
As for misrepresenting ~ I'm still waiting for the extact dollar amount spent on Bell animals this year from their close friend who stated "these are not bell blazings".
You think I care how much money you spend with Mark? Is the amount supposed to impress me or something? LOL I couldn't care less. That has nothing to do with this particular transaction, does it?

Or are you asking me how much money I have spent with Mark this year? If that is the question you are asking then the answer is: it's none of your business and even if I decided to allow it to become your business it has nothing to do with this situation.

Those geckos are not "Bell Blazings", they are "Tremper Blazings". Marketing them as "Bell Blazings" is misleading to your customers. I can almost guarantee that the only reason Sandy (your customer) chose to purchase geckos from a reseller (you) rather than a reputable breeder was because she thought she was buying "Bell Blazings", of which ZERO exist, not "Tremper Blazings", which are frankly quite common these days. How much money you or myself spend is irrelevant.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:37 PM   #49
ExoticPetsWS
I already addressed this.

I offered to pay for the return shipping, and give her a full refund. She declined. End of case.

I don't need to impress anyone nor do I try too.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:46 PM   #50
KelliH
Quote:
I offered to pay for the return shipping, and give her a full refund. She declined. End of case.
I agree if she was very unhappy she could have taken you up on that offer, which did go above and beyond your terms. I'm sure she was trying to do the best thing for the geckos. She has every right to post her experience with you here, and there were some things that were, in her mind, negative regarding that transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!