ExoticPetsSW - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #71
Laura Fopiano
Wow Rose, you're a real fine business person.
QUOTE=ExoticPetsWS]I don't check to see which packages arrive on time or late. The ones I know about are the ones the customers call about. The[se are the ones I am referring too.

I guess I assume a little too mush and too often.

Maybe there needs to be more business like mine. Or maybe not, I assume.

My post was not a good guy or a bad guy post just a buyer beware. I stand behind my opinion. As I have stated everything accurately.

Oh, about the warning, I had already received a warning from JimO. My membership ran out last month and I have not renewed yet. This is why my signature is not visable, according to JimO.

Rose Campellone
Exotic Pets Wholesale[/quote]This little gem was taken from another thread that is on the BOI. Personally, I would be checking every package to make sure that it not only arrives on time, but that the animals are safe, and the customer is satisfied.
This customer should be sent a female that is not deformed.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:40 PM   #72
LadyGecko
Thank you all so very much for your support

The only thing that I wanted after I received these geckos-was a female that could be bred in the future at a fair price

Sandy

Old 08-10-2007, 12:42 PM   #73
dzoo
LadyGecko - a little advice, IMHO, if you want quality animals for breeding stay away from any place with "wholesale" in the business name.....buy directly from a known breeder with references....ask if the seller personally bred and raised the animals... AND unless it is something you HAVE to HAVE IMMEDiATELY don't order live animals when it is extremely hot, for their welfare.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #74
LadyGecko
Jon-thank you for your advice

I bought from this company after confirming from Rose that the geckos were produced by the Bells at their facility
I don't think that you can get any more well known that them with Leopard Geckos

Many large breeders seem to be "wholesaling" their animals

If you read my first email to Rose-I had requested that shipping be delayed or a cold pack be used and I simply do not see anything wrong with ordering in either extreme cold or hot weather and requesting when ordering- whether the seller is willing to hold the animals until acceptable weather conditions are present or use a heat/cold pack depending upon the temps

I am sure that many people on this forum have bought animals in the dead of winter and have had them held-shipping pending until acceptable weather conditions are present

I am willing to guess that there are many people on this forum with animals on hold right now due to the extremely hot weather conditions widespread over the country

Sandy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!