Bad Guy Premium Crickets - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #41
gnkreptiles
I was just curious about how long it would take to measure and seperate over 1000 crickets. Remember only about 1 dozen were 3/8", maybe that would explain getting the crickets on friday, and not posting until the following thursday.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #42
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelions View Post
I completely respect everyone's right to disagree, but the barrage of insults and insinuations.....
Did you really expect anything different from most of these people?

On a side note, I have noticed people are much more polite and courteous in person than they are behind a keyboard. I wonder why that is.....

Old 10-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #43
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnkreptiles View Post
I was just curious about how long it would take to measure and seperate over 1000 crickets.
Record the time it would take you to count out ten and multiply that time by 100.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #44
shrap
Slightly undersized/oversized crix happens from time to time. Within reason this is to be expected and is acceptable. We are not dealing with shoes, shirts or cup sizes here. We are talking about rapidly growing insects.

With that being said, I have had an issue or two over the years with grossly undersized crix. Order 1/2" and get mostly 1/4". Not acceptable. And I too got the exact same BS about "we will make it right on the next order". That is not acceptable to me, they screwed up THIS order, fix THIS order.

They didnt get this order right, nor want to fix it, but I am supposed to send them more of my money for them to make it right. Reward them with more orders for screwing up my last order..... yeah that makes sense. And lets just hope they dont screw this order up too. Or else I will have to send them even more money for them to make it right.

Needless to say I never bought from them again.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #45
DAND
Quote:
What difference does any of that make to a seller not delivering what I ordered?
Quote:
How does any email, time of order or what I'm feeding bear any relevance to that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Proof is optional, but recommended if you would like to remove any doubts about the truth of what you are posting. But this is purely up to you, just as the believability of what you post is purely up to the reader of your words.
The above quote is from the rules for posting here on the BOI and should answer both of the above quotes/questions. If not, while you are rather new here you may not be aware that when someone refuses to repeatedly answer questions or provide e-mails and other information they are usually full of crap. You obviously either do not want to be taken seriously or are full of crap. The law of averages would lean towards the latter.

Quote:
I just don't feel the need to insult anyone when I disagree--not even the seller, with whom I am unhappy.
Well I guess that is all in the way things are taken. You obviously had issue with posts and seems you felt your were being insulted. While some were and some weren't I feel your post (#31) which was directed towards myself and others and was done so in a manner which was condescending and insulting.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #46
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe007 View Post

Also, all those of you who say that this is not a legit bad guy post. Katherine followed the fauna rules and was able to post it. So, obviously it is legit. You may not like it and may wish she hadn't posted it, but none the less under fauna rules it is legit.
I don't think that this is a legit bad guy thread at all, the box of crickets was shipped promptly even tho a bit undersize.he tried to resolve it with her but she wanted more than he offered her so she runs here and slams him, I bet she threatened him with a BOI thread before she posted here.

She presents no proof of what she is saying and adds not much more than whining about having to pay a phone bill to call him to complain.

I guess the next complaint from her will be that someone owes her the cost of the electricity to run the computer.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #47
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I don't think.
Agreed!

Old 10-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #48
Ed Clark
shrap, your a very funny boy.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #49
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
shrap, your a very funny boy.
Laugh it off, but your bashing of her is really rather pathetic when considering you did the very same to Ship Your Reptiles recently.

People with fat ass's shouldn't throw bagels.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #50
TriangleReptiles
The seller's resolution reminds me of when I got a defective paint job on my new car. After 1 year when the paint started flaking off, I took it to the dealership and they offered to give me $200.00 off of a $1400.00 paint job. I declined to give them $1200.00 more of my money, figuring if they couldn't get it right the first time, why give them a second shot at my expense? Same thing with the crickets....why send good money after bad?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!