Good Guy Subterranean Jungle-Heather Angevine - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
greenfiremajick
Subterranean Jungle-Heather Angevine

I was sent a female tricolor hognose last week, with a partial trade of 2 of my turtles (a red cheek mud turtle and a male diamondback terrapin) and some money. It came out of the box very sluggish, etc. I contacted Heather and she informed me that the temps had been very cold in TN where the snake went through after speaking with FEDEX. Apparently the heat pack she included, failed. She immediately offered to replace the snake, refund my money, etc. I asked her if she was OK w/me waiting a couple days to see if the snake recovered. I gave it the heat, humidity, nutrical, etc it needed, but it eventually died. She again offered to refund, and we talked about finding replacement animals. Although she was unable to find what I was looking for, she made the effort. When she couldn't find the animals I wanted, she immediately offered me a refund. Though it was unfortunate about the snake, the transaction and customer service was excellent.
I have not yet actually received the refund, but it hasn't been enough time for the transaction to process back to my card. I believe I will receive it, by tomorrow or the next day, most likely. Heather was a pleasure to work with.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Salzy
Heather just bought one of our adult female crested geckos and her communication with us was great. She was always on top of her emails and we stayed in close contact while we waited for warm enough weather to roll around for shipping.

Thanks for helping make the transaction go smoothly for both of us! I would gladly do business with you again.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #3
Sub Jungle
Crestie

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your kind words and for the wonderful female Crested Gecko, Akeemah...she is truly a favorite here at Subterranean Jungle.

You guys were awesome to deal with...genuine concern for their critters!

Thanks again!

Heather
www.subjungle.net

Old 07-13-2011, 02:43 AM   #4
mrthor0312
so if you got a refund, did you get back your diamondback terrapin?

Old 10-23-2011, 09:10 AM   #5
smartlilmouse
Does anyone have any new business (good or bad) to report about Subterranean Jungle? I'm considering a purchase and would appreciate input.

Thanks

Old 10-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
texas reptile exchange
great people

We deal w/ Heather & her crew on a day to day basis. Great people & great animals.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
jamesa2580
Great Transaction

I just wanted to say that Heather is an A+ member of the community. We just completed a trade/sale and she was wonderful. She answered all of my questions promptly, was patient during a lost snake crisis, and delivered an awesome animal. She is awesome and I would recommend her highly!
Thanks a million, Heather.

Jim

Old 11-24-2011, 02:41 AM   #8
Sub Jungle
Thank you very much Jim, it has been a pleasure doing business with you...if only all transactions and trades were this perfect!

Happy Holidays to All!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!