Good Guy Tibor Papp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
bterrill
Tibor Papp

Just recently got in to the BCL boa and picked up a 09 anery boy from Tibor. I had contacted him and asked for pictures of all his boys and he got them to me within 24 hours. I picked which I liked and everything was set. He anwsered all my questions and everything promptly and politely.

He arrived in great condition. I got feed/shed record with him going back to his birth which I thought was a plus as I've only kept BCI and I know the bcl eats differently so I had a track record to go by. I also just like the idea that the breeder takes the time to document stuff and give you the history. I've not recieved such information (just the last feeding) with most snakes I've bought online. I didn't even ask for it it just came. I wish everyone else would do this too (I'm sure a lot do).

The boa itself, well, he is breathe taking. I couldn't be more happier with the purchase and I didn't have any blips along the way. I've had him for about 9 days now and he took his first meal here with me yesterday without any problems. He is also super super tame just all around a great snake.

I usually wait until they take 2 meals to post a review but everything about this snake is perfect and I can't see any reason to wait on the review. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and thought I'd share my experience.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
California Breeders Union
Tibor is honest, has incredibly high quality boas, and he is a genuinely nice guy. You can not go wrong buying from him. I just spent a good chunk of change with him this week in fact! The boas I received FAR exceeded my expectations. TOP NOTCH.

Regards,
Jordan Russell

Old 11-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
snakechaarmer
I have been working with Tibor on a sale for the past 1.5 months or so and I haven't heard back from him about it since October 20th. I know he's busy, but I was wondering if anyone else knew how to get ahold of him via phone/text? He hasn't responded to any e-mails since October 20th. Am a little worried about him!

Old 11-23-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
nchapa
Just wanted to add, that I recently bought 1.1 2011 BCL from Tibor, and I couldnt be happier. Great price, fast shipping, he called to check on arrival and has followed up on email. Thanks Tibor, great doing business with you.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
KingBowser
I have never purchased from Tibor, but I own a longicauda that was produced by him. He is a flawless and handsome boy. I would not hesitate to buy from a breeder that produces snakes of that caliber...

Old 11-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #6
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechaarmer View Post
I have been working with Tibor on a sale for the past 1.5 months or so and I haven't heard back from him about it since October 20th. I know he's busy, but I was wondering if anyone else knew how to get ahold of him via phone/text? He hasn't responded to any e-mails since October 20th. Am a little worried about him!
Leigh, he was on here posting yesterday:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=tibor+papp

He left his phone number. I would try calling him 951 943-1914

Old 11-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #7
bterrill
Maybe some how your email got stuck in spam folder...?? I never had an issue emailing him , even the many times I wasn't a guaranted sale -- didn't matter. Phone always is best I think. I believe he has BCL ads on kingsnake which include a phone number but I can't be 100% sure as I've not looked on there in a few weeks.

My boy is still doing great... he is working my 06 anery bcl right now.

Old 11-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
AbsoluteApril
Leigh's post was over a year ago, I would expect she would have gotten in touch with him by now.
I just spoke with Tibor last night via email,

Old 11-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #9
Focal
Oh jeez, my bad, LOL. Month/day there, year owns me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!