Bad Guy Robert Ringhoff of PA, - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #91
bshinkle
I am not seeing anything in your profile. How do you get to your gallery?

Old 03-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #92
bshinkle
I do not see anything in your profile. How do you get to your gallery?

Old 03-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #93
robr73
Name:  0.1 high gold (1).jpg
Views: 376
Size:  195.7 KB

Name:  0.1 norm (2).jpg
Views: 378
Size:  218.2 KB

Name:  1.0 pastel (1).jpg
Size:  181.4 KB

Name:  pair%20of%20het%20ghosts%20%281%29[1].jpg
Size:  227.1 KB

Old 03-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #94
bshinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshinkle View Post
I do not see anything in your profile. How do you get to your gallery?
Nevermind, found it!

Old 03-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #95
SuperMorph
This is the first time that I have seen a pic of a lesser even though I never received one. Some of the pics of the normals are new as well. Looks like you had time to take the new pics of those since you still have those animals. You still haven't provided any proof of any of these alleged phone calls where I told about some dead animals. No dead animals here, sorry. And Robert, are you that stupid to say that someone else is me that has been caught beating dogs? I am from KS not MI. My name is already posted on here. What does it matter if you repost my name?

I would have been nice to receive at least the other snakes that you pictured so I wouldn't have been cheated as bad. It's great that even you say that you had a group of snakes that were a scam at that price. Where do I say that I made multiple phone calls to paypal prior to making the payment? I know I said that I made one; where do all of these extra calls keep coming from that you say I am always making? And why are you avoiding most of my questions? I am waiting for a new fabrication from you on those.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #96
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr73 View Post
First off Jason, going back and reading all your posts helped me connect a few dots. Before even sealing the deal to purchase the snakes it sounds like you had PayPal's "buyer protection" thing memorized, even called them several times you said. It kind of sounds to me like you had this planned from the get go and when it didnt work out and they would not give you the money and let you keep the snakes is when youre having a pitty party for Jason fit. You thought you had them, or so it seemed and you lost and now your pissed off. The email that I posted was just to reflect how careless of a purchase you made. "send a few pics of the females when you get a chance"...what is that? I am piecing your plan together, you were so calm about it because you really did try and make me your scapegoat to get your order and money back. I sent you the pics that you requested which were quality pics. If you didnt like them or couldnt make them out then why did you proceed? Exactly, you thought from the get that you were going to scam me and paypal. Why else care more about paypals regs then the snakes you were purchasing? I was able to send some of the pics you requested to my gallery, I know your having trouble doing that too right? You have done nothing but lie. Im done with this, I have nothing further to say to you. I have a feeling this thread you started is going to turn around and bite you in the ass, and you deserve it.
ANY smart buyer would want to know what kind of protection paypal offers. This doesn't indicate he was trying to scam you.... it indicates he knows of all the unethical folks that are getting into the reptile hobby to make a quick buck by scamming unsuspecting buyers.

Quote:
"send a few pics of the females when you get a chance"...what is that?
I'd say that is an understanding customer that knows you may have more going on in your life than just selling snakes. He is letting you know that he wants to see photos... but it doesn't have to be right this minute.

Quote:
I sent you the pics that you requested which were quality pics. If you didnt like them or couldnt make them out then why did you proceed?
If he couldnt make them out... then they were NOT quality pics... they were crap!

Quote:
You have done nothing but lie. Im done with this, I have nothing further to say to you. I have a feeling this thread you started is going to turn around and bite you in the *** and you deserve it
actually this way of thinking will come around and bite you in the butt. Anyone accused of wrong doing would defend their name to the end if they were innocent. Those that run away are usually guilty of the charges against them.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #97
robr73
I posted pics lastnight, as soon as I was asked to. So is your claim now that you didnt receive any pics from me that were identifiable, but still purchased the snakes? I dont understand what you are trying to prove. I was asked to post email correspondence as proof - i did, I was asked to post pics of the snakes that you received (both pics and snakes) - i did. I have proof the snakes were shipped, I have proof that you picked them up. I have proof that paypal did their 2nd investigation and again ruled in my favor. And, I posted that article because you, without knowing anything about me, accused me of being a pedophile because of an article with someone with the same name. I found an article from years back with your name...does that make you a psychotic dog killer? YOU brought my wife and child into your attempt to scam money, that drew the line. Bottom line is you paid for the snakes, I shipped you the snakes, you received the snakes, and now you realize that youre out of work and broke and want to make an extra buck. Not going to happen with me Jason. Get a job like the rest of us to make money and stop whining about paypal screwing you and me screwing you and my wife screwing you and the system screwing you. Grow up.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #98
robr73
[quote=Southern Wolf;1227399]ANY smart buyer would want to know what kind of protection paypal offers. This doesn't indicate he was trying to scam you.... it indicates he knows of all the unethical folks that are getting into the reptile hobby to make a quick buck by scamming unsuspecting buyers.

Ok, so youre saying he is aware of all the unethical scammers, but trusted that I was legitimate, even after he claims there were sooo many red flags?

I'd say that is an understanding customer that knows you may have more going on in your life than just selling snakes. He is letting you know that he wants to see photos... but it doesn't have to be right this minute.

Ok, so now your saying that money really wasnt that important to him, that he didnt want to know or see what he was purchasing before purchasing them. Wow, he doesnt sound that stupid to me, but youre the one saying it.

If he couldnt make them out... then they were NOT quality pics... they were crap!
Oh, now I get it. Youre saying the pics he DID receive were all crap and not quality soooo heck, why not just proceed and get these snakes from a possible "unethical scammer" who can send pics whenever he feels like it and take pictures of the air and send and say that the pics are really snakes and lets just be THAT trusting. Dude, noone is that stupid. And if you believe all these lies then...I have a bridge Id like to sell you in New York...really I do.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:10 PM   #99
Southern Wolf
[quote=robr73;1227414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
ANY smart buyer would want to know what kind of protection paypal offers. This doesn't indicate he was trying to scam you.... it indicates he knows of all the unethical folks that are getting into the reptile hobby to make a quick buck by scamming unsuspecting buyers.

Ok, so youre saying he is aware of all the unethical scammers, but trusted that I was legitimate, even after he claims there were sooo many red flags?

Ok, so now your saying that money really wasnt that important to him, that he didnt want to know or see what he was purchasing before purchasing them. Wow, he doesnt sound that stupid to me, but youre the one saying it.

Oh, now I get it. Youre saying the pics he DID receive were all crap and not quality soooo heck, why not just proceed and get these snakes from a possible "unethical scammer" who can send pics whenever he feels like it and take pictures of the air and send and say that the pics are really snakes and lets just be THAT trusting. Dude, noone is that stupid. And if you believe all these lies then...I have a bridge Id like to sell you in New York...really I do.
I thought I was pretty clear in what I was saying. Guess Not... I'll try again.

#1 ... I'm saying that it is a smart idea to understand what kind of protections we have as buyers. Whether your buying via paypal, Credit card, or just trading turkeys in a face to face swap.

Maybe... he really liked/wanted what you had to sell. Maybe he was willing to take a risk once he knew the protections he had as a buyer should something go wrong. Are you honestly gonna sit there and say because he tried to learn about his protection as a buyer thru paypal he was working some kind of scam? Are you?

#2 ... Where in your right mind did you get me saying that? You are beyond grasping for staws. I stated that he understood if you couldnt produce photos right this minute thus asking to get them when you could. I loved when I got customers like him wanting photos. They understood that I had a life beyond just breeding snakes. I had one that got upset because he didn't get the photo's within the hour... but he happened to send me the request while I was at work. There was no way to read the email from work or even take the photos he wanted. Your complaining because he wasn't pushy on the photos?

#3 ... Actually... you don't get it. You're the one that stated the photos may not have been clear. If you cant shoot a clear photo then yes... they are crap. You might want to step back and quit trying to put words in my mouth. Cause if you dont you'll just end up looking like a fool.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #100
robr73
I never said that the photos that were taken were unclear. Jason said that they were unclear. Im not putting words in anyones mouth. What I am reading in your post is that Jason is an EXTREMELY trusting person who the only thing he researched or checked into was that he can get his shipment and be "protected" from paypal and get his money back. Does this really make sense to you/ Seriously? you buy the story that he didnt get pics, or didnt get pics of visible snakes, that I showed all these "scammer" "red flags", yet he sent the money to me anyway? are you really that gullible? Is that the business practice that you follow? Clearly he got the pics or he wouldnt have purchased what he could not see. Clearly he thought he would get the snakes and try to get his money back. Clearly the truth was heard and he lost. What really is left to say? Im not putting words in anyones mouth. These posts kind of say it all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!