Bad Guy Robert Ringhoff of PA, - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:45 AM   #81
SuperMorph
I am still trying to figure out how to post the 6 not 16 pics that Robert sent to me. Looks like the file sizes are over double of what is allowed to upload straight to this site. I can't use the link that the person gave above to do anything with pics. I just noticed that Rob left this boi as soon as I logged in. Maybe he is trying to fabricate some more 'proof'. I did tell him of this site yesterday. It was the second of 6 times that he called me that he was given that information.

Another piece of info from wonderful paypal is that they won't take any action to reverse this transaction right away since there isn't a signed notorized contract for them to view. It's not found in his favor because he 'told the truth', its because they are not giving me any buyer protection.

Regardless of what is said by anyone, it is buyers remorse if you deal with Robert and Denise Ringhoff. I shouldn't have taken this scam when Robert called me about it, but I thought paypal had my back in case he was scamming and they backed out.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #82
SuperMorph
Also, if I called Robert and supposedly told him about dead snakes and to return money before sending them back and whatever else he is claiming, he should be able to provide a scanned copy of his phone bill showing that he accepted a call from me when this allegedly occurred. Robert's story is changing more times than he can fabricate 'proof' for. And that doesn't even match what you told paypal either. Which story is Robert going to pick and stick with??? The email that Robert provided shows that it is $1900 that I am supposed to pay, not $2000 as he had corrected, or $2000 then an additional $1500 that he told paypal.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:20 AM   #83
robr73
First off Jason, going back and reading all your posts helped me connect a few dots. Before even sealing the deal to purchase the snakes it sounds like you had PayPal's "buyer protection" thing memorized, even called them several times you said. It kind of sounds to me like you had this planned from the get go and when it didnt work out and they would not give you the money and let you keep the snakes is when youre having a pitty party for Jason fit. You thought you had them, or so it seemed and you lost and now your pissed off. The email that I posted was just to reflect how careless of a purchase you made. "send a few pics of the females when you get a chance"...what is that? I am piecing your plan together, you were so calm about it because you really did try and make me your scapegoat to get your order and money back. I sent you the pics that you requested which were quality pics. If you didnt like them or couldnt make them out then why did you proceed? Exactly, you thought from the get that you were going to scam me and paypal. Why else care more about paypals regs then the snakes you were purchasing? I was able to send some of the pics you requested to my gallery, I know your having trouble doing that too right? You have done nothing but lie. Im done with this, I have nothing further to say to you. I have a feeling this thread you started is going to turn around and bite you in the ass, and you deserve it.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #84
bshinkle
WAIT!!! I have figured it out.....Jason stuck the 6 snakes in his pants when we weren't looking!!! Oh..........no.........thats still doesnt explain all the males????????????

Old 03-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #85
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshinkle View Post
WAIT!!! I have figured it out.....Jason stuck the 6 snakes in his pants when we weren't looking!!! Oh..........no.........thats still doesnt explain all the males????????????
As of RIGHT NOW, neither party has produced the pictures that have been asked for. I am still waiting to actually see the snakes. Jason if you want people to completely support you, you are going to have to take pictures of the snakes in question (maybe even take shots of the tails for a rough guess at sex). Thus far all that has been posted is a series of emails. Your claims are based on not receiving the correct snakes, you have to throw up some photos. Robert you should do the same (you can simply attach the photos to the post using the "Manage Attachments" option under "additional options."

Old 03-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #86
robr73
I posted photos lastnight, as soon as I was asked to. I put them in my gallery. Not sure how that works but when I click on the gallery my pics come up.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #87
robr73
It is amazing what you can find on the internet. This poor guy's name is Jason Allen Williams too. Sucks when people post things that just might NOT be YOU but the stigma now remains, dont you think? Sounds like you could be an animal abuser. Thought you loved animals....if this is you anyway.
Home > Grand Rapids News
Jason Williams, accused of beating dog, found able to stand trial in Allegan
Published: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 1:29 PM Updated: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 2:03 PM
By John Tunison | The Grand Rapids Press
Follow
Share0
11 Share close
Google Buzz

Digg

Stumble Upon

Fark
Share Email Print

Jason Allen WilliamsALLEGAN -- Jason Allen Williams is accused of beating his dog and feeding it antifreeze, has been found competent to stand trial.

Williams was charged with torturing an animal after a neighbor in Dorr Township, where Williams lived in November, witnessed a man beating a dog strung up over a tree branch by his leash.

Prosecutors initially charged Williams with misdemeanor animal abuse, but later sought a felony warrant after learning he allegedly fed the dog antifreeze. Williams has told prosecutors he was trying to euthanize the animal.

The dog, renamed Chance, has since been adopted into a family through a Saugatuck pet rescue program.

Williams' lawyer sought a psychiatric exam for his client to see if he was competent for court hearings. He now faces a March 31 probable cause hearing in Allegan County District Court.

E-mail John Tunison: jtunison@grpress.com

Old 03-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #88
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr73 View Post
I posted photos lastnight, as soon as I was asked to. I put them in my gallery. Not sure how that works but when I click on the gallery my pics come up.
Robert,

You need to put links to them in this thread, so that all the information is in the same place. All you have to do is copy one of the links like this:

*These are the snakes from Roberts gallery that he has posted thus far*

1.0 Spider
[/url]

1.0 Lesser

0.1 Mojave

0.1 Cinny

ETC.

However, there are only 4 snakes posted not the 16 that were sent.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #89
robr73
It lets you put them on in a series of four and each time I did it it overwrote the previous ones. Im going to try it how you said now.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #90
robr73
Name:  0.1 cinnie.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  247.3 KB

Name:  0.1 cinnie (1).jpg
Views: 314
Size:  256.7 KB

Name:  0.1 genetic granite (1).jpg
Views: 316
Size:  211.9 KB

Name:  0.1 mojave.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  170.4 KB

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!