Inquiry hank.pyles11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Chris Kindred
hank.pyles11

Anyone know about hank pyles from ohio? I did a trade with him last week for an apple ipad. Sent him the tracking info. He recieved the snakes the next morning and said he was happy with them. He told me his girlfriend shipped the ipad on Monday but didn't give me a tracking number. I've texted him repeatedly asking for a tracking number or who he used to ship and still havn't gotten any info. The only response i've gotten is that he shipped for second day delivery and that I will need to sign for the package. I don't know that he even shipped. I really hope I'm wrong, and if so, I will gladly admit to being paranoid or whatever. Either he shipped and I'll get the package today or I got ripped off. Either way he is not being professional at all.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
Keith Stambaugh
HeyChris, I've dealt with Hank once before and did a straight up sale. I sold him a snake and the deal went through with no problems. Sending you a pm too.
Keith

Old 09-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #3
Sushi Dragons
Did your iPad arrive?

Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Chris Kindred
Not yet but...

The Ipad did not arrive... but he did call me tonight. He said his girlfriend shipped usps 2-3 day delivery. If that is the case it should arrive tomorrow at the latest. He said he was out of town and didn't have a tracking number because his girlfriend shipped. I'll give it a couple of days and see how things play out. I will make a response to this thread either way. Chris Kindred

Old 09-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
Chris Kindred
Still no Ipad today.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
Chris Kindred
I talked to a supervisor at USPS and he said there was no record of any package shipped to me or my address. I traded a white albino tiger retic worth $350, a really nice female Pastel worth $175, a male Mojave ball worth $150 and it cost me $125 to ship to him. So I'm out $800. I've tried to call him but it goes straight to voicemail. Go Figure. Still no tracking info and now I know why. Don't do business with this guy. He is a thief and a liar.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #7
Chris Kindred
I talked to hank a few minutes ago. He still says that the ipad was shipped but doesn't have a tracking number with him. USPS Supervisor called back and said there may be a package on the way but he doesn't know for sure without tracking info. I take back what I said that he is a thief and a liar. I don't know that for sure yet. We'll see.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #8
hhmoore
Specified 2-3 day delivery via USPS is usually Priority Mail. There is no tracking number unless one purchases delivery confirmation - which is a sorry excuse for tracking since it is not updated along the way. It will be scanned when accepted by USPS and again at delivery. Sometimes there may be an update posted in the evening, but I wouldn't call it a regular occurence. All that service does is confirm that something was shipped, and that it was delivered.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #9
Chris Kindred
Didn't show up today...

Old 09-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #10
Magical Geckos
where in ohio is he?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!