Inquiry hank.pyles11 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:05 PM   #31
hhmoore
What is the tracking number you were given?

Old 09-29-2011, 03:12 AM   #32
Chris Kindred

Old 09-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #33
Focal
That looks like a fedex tracking number, but doesn't exist either way.

Old 09-30-2011, 08:53 PM   #34
Chris Kindred
OK so heres the latest. Hank Pyles aka Hank.pyles11 told me that he shipped the ipad Tuesday night the 27th. He provided a tracking number of 285288915000004. I checked ups usps and fed ex. It is not a valid tracking number, so I texted hank and told him that. Two days later he texts me that is was shipped fed ex ground not usps. I contacted Fed ex today and they told me what I already knew... not a valid tracking number. I gave him my name and address so he could do a general search. He verified that there was no record of anything being shipped to me or my address. Does this finally prove what I've known for three weeks now. Can anything be done to fix this? He is a liar and a thief. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #35
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kindred View Post
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If either one of you want to send me the address and phone number I will see what I can find. Or post it up here so others can take note as well.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #36
Dennis Hultman
hnkpyls481 is what he goes by on Hoobly.

hnkpyls481
http://www.hoobly.com/members/hnkpyls481/

937-765-1717
phone: New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Il | Mobile
Quote:
Weinland Dr, New Carlisle, OH

Old 09-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
Seems he sells cars too.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #38
oregonboas
Hank is a piece of work. He is a liar and a thief. I did get my snakes back, only after I used some of my connections to dig up info on the guy. One weekend before he returned my animals, he told me that he was out of cell service (but had wi-fi access) I PROVED to him, without a doubt that I knew where he was over the weekend. He seemed very bothered by the fact I could tell him exactly what city he was in and what time he was there. He sent me my stuff back shortly there after.

Here is his info.
Hank Pyles
497 Weinland Dr.
New Carlilse, Ohio 45344.
937-765-1717

I know this for a fact. I have been in touch with the Clark County Sheriff's office, they already have a file on him, at this address.

My connection gave me more info on him that I would be happy to share, however, I'm fairly certain that the mods would have a real problem with me posting it publicly.

I know that he knows about this thread, he mentioned it the last time we spoke.

He's a coward and I seriously doubt that he will come up out of the hole that he spends his time in.

Old 10-01-2011, 08:53 AM   #39
Jayson1892
You would think that if Hank has time to bump his post in the boa section that he would have time to come and respond to this thread. I live in Ohio, if you dont hear anything within the next week send me a PM with his address and I will personally pay him a visit.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #40
Keith Stambaugh
HANK, if your reading, this is Keith, we had one deal and it went fine. Apparently you deal with multiple snakes and your not helping yourself here (or others). Regardless of what you have going on, it's best to come clean, workout a deal that's fair to Chris and salvage whats left of your reputation, if any. I'm disappointed every time this thread comes across my email without a resolution. If you really appreciate our "rep world", then fix this. WE all have a responsibility to do what's right, go on our word, show we are honest and that we are not the scammers of the world, we need to be better than the rest!! Unfortunately YOU and people who do the "wrong thing" in regards to reptiles, hurt what we all want, which is freedoms to own and trade. SEND IT, give an apology and then just be quiet !! I take hits more than a lot of people because WE just don't need the "bad news" making the news. SO I urge you to make it right and stop being a "bad news maker". DEALS go bad for all kinds of reasons, it's how you handle the resolution that test your integrity!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!