Inquiry hank.pyles11 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #41
Magical Geckos
I have emailed communicated with this guy before.. i remember that number.. i dont remember if i bought anything from him though.. but he is pretty close to me if there is anything i can do.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #42
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonboas View Post
My connection gave me more info on him that I would be happy to share, however, I'm fairly certain that the mods would have a real problem with me posting it publicly.
There is no problem with posting it publicly - as long as it is done within the rules for posting here. That means editing profanity, not posting anonymous third party information (meaning "your connection" would have to be named), etc.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #43
oregonboas
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
(meaning "your connection" would have to be named), etc.
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

I'll be happy to share, in private, with anyone who has been ripped off by this guy. But I can't share how I got got the info., especially publicly...

On another note, I seriously doubt that he will be posting in this thread. First and foremost, he is a coward, and second, he has no defense of what he's done.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #44
Chris Kindred
UPDATE... I never received the ipad that was agreed upon. A month and a half later I got a US Postal money order for $300. Again, I traded a female pastel and a male mojave both A+ animals. Also a White Albino Tiger Retic. It cost me $125 to ship to him. So I got $175 for $800 worth of shipping and snakes. We never agreed to $300 cash. That's just what I got. I'm glad I even got that back. This guy is a con artist... a thief... a liar... and an all around bad guy to deal with. I Seriously recommend that no one does any business with this guy.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #45
HerpVenue
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...12#post1374812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kindred View Post
I gotta agree with Vinny on this one. FAUNA SUCKS. Full of thieves and con artists. The moderators don't care about who gets ripped off. They just care about people bad mouthing FUANA. Well I don't give a rats ass. FAUNA SUCKS because the moderators won't help when people are clearly ripped off. I was ripped off for $800 and the guy is still posting his bs on here. You don't have this problem with kingsnake. wonder why? I'll never sell on this site again, so ban me or whatever. I really don't care.
Well it seems there were at least two moderators trying to help you with your problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kindred View Post
You don't have this problem with kingsnake. wonder why?
Really? I could have sworn that mutliple people with "Bad Guy" posts over here are still selling over there. What can people really do? Kingsnake tries their best to make sure people are legit. So does fauna. What else do you want?

Old 11-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #46
hank.pyles11
Let me start off by saying im not on here alot so this is long over due.

first off I am NOT "hank boiles" or who ever that is. My legal Name is Hank Pyles, and thats what i go by just to set that straight.

Iv done a few deals on fauna and a few have been rough, but all out comes have been finished. I never "stole" from anyone or ripped them off. I did a deal with westcoast constrictors and i was unhappy with the animal expect one. I told him that and he was upset i didnt wanna do the deal a mistake all on my part nothing to do with jeff, i offered to buy one that didnt work so the animal were shipped back and thats that.
I worked out a deal with chris kindred as well, he sent me the 3 snakes as stated for a trade. (retic did come in sick but that was taken care of) Shipping was handled by my girlfriend another mistake on my part(im out of town alot) and the item were shipped to the wrong place. They were received back eventually with even more mix up. So in the long run as stated i ended up shipping chris a money order and that was the end of that havent talked to either since then.

I just want to state again this did end up being adjusted, there was mix up on both parts and i can say im at fault, but in the long run everything was sorted out as best a possible.

But posting things calling me a theif and a scammer is a bit hasty when i did my best to sort things out, there was never intent to mislead anyone, and im sorry for all the confusion for jeff and chris.

And thank you keith for the postive feed back he is a good guy and we did work out a deal i even payed him extra to meet half way on a burm sale.

once again just trying to set a few things straight, if anyone has questions feel free to call or text me 9377651717 or even email me Hank.pyles11@gmail.com
im not on here a whole lot.

thanks hank

Old 11-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #47
Jayneseo
Why did you send him $300 if the value of his snakes was around $800 like he says? If anything you should send him whatever amount of money you got for selling his snakes.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #48
Magical Geckos
^^^^ this^^^^^^

Old 11-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #49
oregonboas
Nice try Hank.

What have you to say about all of the lies you told about shipping?

What about the lies about you being out of cell reception, when we both know you were "in town"?

What about the $300 money order in place of the $800 that Chris is out?

What about refunding me the cost of shipping? After all it was YOUR mistake.

Long over due is right. I was lucky to get your attention in the right way to get you to send my animals back, but how many more people have you scammed?

You are a liar, a thief and an all around piece of !

Old 11-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #50
Magical Geckos
+ rep for you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!