Good Guy Jo Reifman at On the Ball Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Serene Serpents
Jo Reifman at On the Ball Reptiles

Purchase: '11 Male Het Albino Ball Python

I recently completed a transaction with Jo Reifman from On the Ball Reptiles in Phoenix, Arizona. After it was all said and done, I am absolutely thrilled with the customer service and the animal I received.

Jo as a personal is an incredibly kind and knowledgeable individual. She was willing to answer all of my questions, whether it was about the eating habits or personality of the snake I purchased. She met me half way as I picked up the snake. When I arrived he was safely in a bag, inside his personal tub, with all his paperwork sitting nearby.

She took the time to allow me to look over the snake, even pointed out a few of her favorite attributes in his markings. This is a woman who truly loves her snakes! They are not just a number in a tub.

Since my purchase she has checked in with me to make sure everything is going well and I happily keep up contact. I cannot think of a single bad thing to say about Jo or the snake I got from her.

Do not hesitate to do business with Jo, you will never regret a transaction with this wonderful herper!

Gina Edwards
Queen Creek Reptiles

Old 11-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
JoMama2
Thanks for all the kind words, Gina! It was a pleasure to know he was going to a great home! I know we'll keep in contact for many years as we breed some awesome snakes! It was nice to deal with you too!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!