Anyone want the lady I was dating? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Juxtaposition109
Talking Anyone want the lady I was dating?

I was dating this lady for a few weeks. All seemed to be going well. She saw one of my pics of my Ball Python on my Facebook page and all of a sudden calls me and tells me that she doesn't like snakes and that if she's ever going to live with me that I'll have to get rid of them. I asked her if she would rather me have a dog since dogs BARK and disturb everyone around them, they poop in the grass at the park, and they have fleas. She didn't seem to see the reasoning behind me asking this. Anyway I've dated enough people in my life to know that relationships will come and go but my two snakes (Ball and Corn) will always be in my life. So if anyone wants her number you can have it b/c she's going to need someone new to date. BTW in case I didn't mention it, she doesn't like snakes.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxtaposition109 View Post
all of a sudden calls me and tells me that she doesn't like snakes and that if she's ever going to live with me that I'll have to get rid of them.
Dude, you made the right choice.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
snowgyre
I agree. Anyone who is worth keeping in a relationship wouldn't ask you to make such ridiculous sacrifices. It's disrespectful.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
radera5
Asking people on a reptile forum if they want your reptile hating ex girlfriend. Does she frequent here? Are you trying to hurt her? Is this some sort of revenge?

Good luck

Old 01-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
von Putz
Ummm, a few WEEKS?! You have dodged a humongous bullet there! Not only does she want you to get rid of your pets, she's already planning on moving in! I, myself, aren't all that fond of snakes (I'm a lizard-lady) but if that's what you're into, well... That would be like me telling my husband to get rid of his fish. I don't like them but I love him, so I live with the 5 tanks and smile.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
edf01
I just dont think how that girl could think she is good enough to choose her over your snakes? Ok, my b/f came before the snakes, bu the knows if he ever made me choose between him and the snakes, i'd pick the snakes...

Old 01-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
stolenheron

Old 01-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
phoenix-cry
Snakes before skanks!

Old 01-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
p8ntballrman
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
Snakes before skanks!

HAHAHAHA.... words to live by.... If a chick didn't want to play with my snake I wouldn't want her around anyway.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:51 AM   #10
Melinda
good thing you didn't cave. If you caved, she'd have an idea of how far she could push you to get what she wants. manipulation at it worst.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!