Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #181
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
So you meant she was "advertising lies"? That don't make sense at all.

Why do you always seem to have an excuse for your poor choice of words? How can anyone really decipher what your actual intent is here when nine out of ten times you're apologizing or attempting to clarify what you've said but didn't really mean to say? You're a grown man, say what you mean and mean what you say.

I already said your relationship was your business. So, you're being a bit defensive in reiterating to me what I've already said, which hints that I've hit upon some truths and its annoying you.

Try living up to your wedding vows pal. Do you remember them? "In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live". Well those were mine, but I'm sure they do vary.

Thank God you're not my husband, I would kill you.
Id rather say what i really want to say to you FACE TO FACE ...but that aint going to happen so ill just keep the peace...

Old 12-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #182
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
Id rather say what i really want to say to you FACE TO FACE ...but that aint going to happen so ill just keep the peace...
Why not? Wouldn't your pimp mobile make it down here to Florida? I know for certain you wouldn't be in any shape for the ride back home tough guy. Bring your wife with you too, she might want to be around a real man for a while.

Look, the truth hurts, I know. I've been spoon feeding phony's like you the truth for a long time here, with the reaction always the same. Through it all, I'm still here in one piece, as healthy as the day I started. If I had penny for every cretin like you who wanted a piece of me, I might be able to pay for your wife's application fee's to see her happy and on the right road.

If you're not her hero you're a zero, zero.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #183
Envius
Quote:
Why not? Wouldn't your pimp mobile make it down here to Florida? I know for certain you wouldn't be in any shape for the ride back home tough guy. Bring your wife with you too, she might want to be around a real man for a while.

Look, the truth hurts, I know. I've been spoon feeding phony's like you the truth for a long time here, with the reaction always the same. Through it all, I'm still here in one piece, as healthy as the day I started. If I had penny for every cretin like you who wanted a piece of me, I might be able to pay for your wife's application fee's to see her happy and on the right road.

If you're not her hero you're a zero, zero.
Yeah either one of my Cadillac's would make it to FL no problem....but who said i wanted a piece of you? im no homo.....sorry to disappoint...

I said id rather say what i have to say face to face because auguring over the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded....

Old 12-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #184
critical bill
Quote:
Yeah either one of my Cadillac's would make it to FL no problem....but who said i wanted a piece of you? im no homo.....sorry to disappoint...

I said id rather say what i have to say face to face because auguring over the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded....
Oh, what another nice side we get to see of you. Now you're bashing gay people and handicapped people.

You are a total phony.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #185
John E Dove
Mr. Beacom has reminded me of a song!!!
"I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And
" I do not like you.

Looks to me as though this is a husband and wife team of like minded, phony, people.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #186
Rextiles
Quote:
but who said i wanted a piece of you? im no homo.....
See what I mean about thinking long and hard about what you are going to say before saying it (or in this case, posting it)? Now you are coming off like a homophobe with yet another derogatory remark like that about "homo['s]". When does it end?

I'll say this though, in relation to genetics and reptile speak, you are 100% homo for ignorance and possible het for many other questionable traits.

Aaron, put the shovel down as the whole you keep digging is quickly reaching China!

Old 12-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #187
Envius
Bill is the one who said "If I had penny for every cretin like you who wanted a piece of me"
referring to me as "wanting a piece of him" ....I just wanted to let him know that i was not a homo....aka homosexual....and said sorry but thanks for the offer....

everyone loves to assume the wrong thing when someone says that......i don't know what else he may be referring to but i took it as a come on...

Old 12-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #188
critical bill
Quote:
Bill is the one who said "If I had penny for every cretin like you who wanted a piece of me"
referring to me as "wanting a piece of him" ....I just wanted to let him know that i was not a homo....aka homosexual....and said sorry but thanks for the offer....

everyone loves to assume the wrong thing when someone says that......i don't know what else he may be referring to but i took it as a come on...
Oh stop it. That homo comment coupled with your handicapped comment leaves no one with any doubt what you actually meant to say.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #189
critical bill
Quote:

You knew what I meant when I said you should come down here to get a piece of me. I left no room for confusion when I hinted that I'd send you back home a cripple. You just thought you were going to be funny. Who's laughing except for you, zero? Hmm?

You have done more to hurt your wife in this thread than she did to herself in her own.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #190
Envius
Quote:
You knew what I meant when I said you should come down here to get a piece of me. I left no room for confusion when I hinted that I'd send you back home a cripple. You just thought you were going to be funny. Who's laughing except for you, zero? Hmm?

You have done more to hurt your wife in this thread than she did to herself in her own.

im at the point i dont care anymore because you do nothing but try to fuel this fire....i only reply because you continue to do so....and im not going to let it go and just leave to let you run your mouth about me and my family....this is nothing towards anyone but you now....so at this point its between you and me....you should do like your friend and give me a call i know you got the number....we can talk this out and you will realize your in the wrong as much as i am....cause this is going no where but childish....just like all the other threads where you start bashing someone and everyone of your "friends" or other screen names join in.....i think its time to realize your only making your self look like an ass......an i know i am doing the same by even replying to you.....so this has got to stop somewhere....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!