Inquiry Strictly Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2019, 10:36 AM   #1
David59
Strictly Reptiles

I know that a lot of people buy from Strictly, either by handpicking stock, or having it shipped. I am also very aware of the issues that you may run into when dealing with Strictly.

My question has to do with the drop shipping service that Strictly offers their customers that request it. Has any one on here ever used them to dropship to a customer? If so, I would love to hear how it went? Any problems or issues?

Thank you,

David

Old 01-25-2019, 11:17 AM   #2
RGMinc
I have known Strictly family for what feels like forever. So I may be a little biased admittedly. To answer your question, I have never had an issue with the drop shipping service. I have been very clear in my instructions emailed my OWN invoice to be used etc. Like I said I’ve never had a problem. 99.9% of everything we send out I have on hand and we have produced ourselves. I go to Strictly on rare occasions when I’m looking for high end torts primarily or the rare hot. As always with drop shipping the real issue is you can’t put your hands on the animal before your client does. I’ve been an exotics broker for over 30 years now and there is one rule I’ve learned if you don’t put your eyes and hands on the animal you are really at the mercy of the clients “usually uneducated” opinion. It’s a double edged sword.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!