Kati Wrubel, Kati's Crested's Really Good Gal!!!!!!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
cbird86
Thumbs up Kati Wrubel, Kati's Crested's Really Good Gal!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, just recently had the pleasure to purchase a very nice female crested gecko from her and am more than 100% pleased with what I got, along with a free-b she through in.
She worked with me when she was having to move, was very professional, and an overall nice woman. She had to hold the gecko for me because I was on vacation right before she was moving. I really appreciate that very much!
She has beautiful geckos and I hope to purchase more from her in the future and recommend her to anyone!!
Two thumbs way up!!!!
Thank you Kati!!!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #2
MirandaTwilight

I figured I would just add to this instead of making a new thread.

Kati is a great source for crested geckos. I have purchased two cresteds from her in the past, and the colors and temperaments on both of them is amazing.

This past weekend I purchased a red male from her at the Manchester NH reptile Expo and I am very happy with my purchase. He's a great animal and just what I was looking for in one of my breeding projects. She even discounted me for being a repeat customer, I didn't even have to ask. (not that I expected it, but it was a very nice surprise)

Great gal to go to for incredible dalmation cresteds or red/salmon bicolors if that's your thing. She also has some beautiful gargoyles as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. She's friendly and professional and has some great lines, definitely an asset to the crested gecko community.

Old 04-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
lanceheads
Kati has excellent Crested's and has been a long time vendor at our shows.
Her husbandry on Crested's is second to none!

Randal Berry
www.Texasreptiles.com

Old 04-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
kati_slvr
Thanks for the kind words

-Kati
www.katiscresteds.com

Old 11-15-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
prpleHrt
Its the truth

I've recently purchased 5 cresteds from her, and my friend also purchased 2, plus she through in a freebie. Seen her facilities first hand, very clean and professional. Is very flexable and will respond quickly to emails.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #6
prpleHrt
its the truth

She also gave me sick discount for returning customer, as well as my friends. They all are great geckos with great attitudes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!