Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
Dixie Serpent Den
Exclamation CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=120469

THIS IS A THREAD A GUY STARTED ON HERE ABOUT OUR DEAL. HE POSTED IT BEFORE HE GOT MY SNAKES AND I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK I HAD ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. WHO POST HERE AND THEN BACKS OUT LIKE AN IDIOT.
WELL, I WAS SCAMMED AND REALLY GOOD. HE HAS MY 4 SNAKES AND I GOT NOTHING. I AM DOING ALL I CAN TO GET HIM TO JUST SEND BACK MY SNAKES. I MET HIM ON REPTILEGEEKS.COM AND THE TRADE WAS HIS IDEA. THE GUY WHO RUNS THAT SIGHT HAS REALLY TRIED TO HELP AND BANNED JAMES FOR THIS DEAL. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT THERE PLEASE DO. I WILL LIST ALL THE INFO I HAVE ON HIM. IF I CAN'T GET MY SNAKES BACK ATLEAST I CAN HOPEFULLY KEEP SOMEONE ELSE FROM MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE.

CAPOJAMES AKA JAMES SMITH AKA JAME GAMBINO AKA BALLPYTHONGOD
810 RELLIM DR OLD BRIDGE, NJ 08857
732-707-4124

I KNOW HE STILL HAS A ACCOUNT ON HERE AND I AM HOPING DOING THIS WILL HELP ME GET HIM TO SEND MY SNAKES BACK TO MAKE THIS RIGHT NOW ATLEAST KEEP HIM FROM BEING ABLE TO DO THIS TO ANOTHER PERSON AGAIN.
THIS WAS A TRUE HARD LESSEN LEARNED BY ME. PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON YOUR DEALS AND THANKS SO MUCH.

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN. SORRY
I SHIPPED MY GIRLS TO YOU ON 10/30, YOU GOT THEM ON 10/31. YOU DIDN'T SHIP ON 10/31 LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO, THEN AFTER YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHIP THAT FOLLOWING MONDAY I DIDN'T HEAR NOTHING TILL 11/5. YOU SAID YOU WERE BIT BY A RATTLESNAKE. OKAY, I GAVE YOU THAT AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHIP MY THE END OF THE WEEK. 2 WEEKS AFTER YOU GOT MY GIRLS, I STILL HAVE NOTHING!!!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EMAIL,MESSAGE, AND CALL ALL I CAN TO GET WHAT I CAN SINCE I AM THE ONE LOOSING A LOT HERE.

I JUST WANT THE SNAKE AGREED ON OR MY GIRLS BACK AND I WILL STOP.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #2
bsharrah
It is such a small world James! Never did a deal with Mr. James but he is no stranger. Figured I would post this as it does go towards credibility in my opinion. Seems not too long ago Mr. James posted some very nice snake pics, mostly chondros, on his DeviantArt account. Received a lot of praise and seemed to take a lot of pride in the "hours" of work he put into posing them for the camera. The only problem was the pics weren't his and neither were the animals. It wasn't long before someone on MVF realized several of those pics looked familiar. I decided to shoot him an email and give him the chance to do the right thing. Below are the email coorespondences in order. The first includes the link to the MVF thread that was posted after they were discovered by a member there. That thread contains the links to the pics which have since been removed which he posted under his account.

To: Capo363636@hotmail.com
Subject: Stolen Pics
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:55:37 -0400

You may want to do some serious damage control over on Deviant Art. You have just been exposed stealing pics off the net and claiming them as your own by those who took those pics and still own those animals. You know very well they can easily prove this to the community so I would suggest stepping up and taking responsibility now. The green tree python community is rather small and close knit. There was no way you were not getting caught.

http://moreliaviridis.yuku.com/topic/8260

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 9:52 PM
To: Bart Sharrah
Subject: RE: Stolen Pics

well if u look i took them all down. so i tell u this. if they keep sending me messager u site will be no more

To: capo363636@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:16:39 -0400

Taking them down is a start. Apologizing to those you stole the pics from is very much called for. Threatening the site for exposing your less than honorable practices (which will probably be looked into by DeviantArt) is not the way to go. Especially since this email now contains evidence of your threat, as well as your admission to stealing the pics. You have a good weekend.

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:18 PM

lololololololololollololololol. move on i am done with it....

To: capo363636@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:47:32 -0400

I am sure you are, what other choice do you have. Others; however, may not be ready to just let it go. You did not just steal photos, you actually created a fictitious story behind it about how you spent hours posing them. I can’t even imagine how empty your life must be that you need people on the internet, who you don’t even know, to compliment you on accomplishments that weren’t even your own. Even some of the most inadequate people in this world can come across as a likable person online, yet people didn’t even have to look very close to see you for a pathetic loser and fraud. Something I am sure those close to you in the “real world” have always known. How sad is that? I will “move on” now since I have a life. Good luck making something of yours.

Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:51 PM

lol if u had a life u wouldnt be attacking someone over f**king pictures. lololol. and get a better website lolol

I had to edit the last email. I prefer to keep the BOI "suitable for all ages".

Bart

Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
John E Dove
Come on Mr. Smith, be a man and honor your end of the deal.
Ms Bischoff, it is never a good idea to trust someone and ship first unless you actually KNOW that they are reputable.
BTW I think your cap lock is on, it makes reading your post somewhat problematic.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove View Post
Come on Mr. Smith, be a man and honor your end of the deal.
Ms Bischoff, it is never a good idea to trust someone and ship first unless you actually KNOW that they are reputable.
BTW I think your cap lock is on, it makes reading your post somewhat problematic.
To be a Man you must have Balls! Mr. James smith has none.. Right Capo no balls?

Old 11-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
Dixie Serpent Den
Sorry for the caps lock. I took a really big chance with him and I know that. We talked for a week before I shipped. And I shipped after he started that post on me here. I didn't think he would really be that stupid to post that and not follow through. I just want me snakes back. Then he can go on with he little "I work at Pets Smart" life.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #6
JMExotics
Jason used to work at Petsmart... and even him being pet care manager... there was no way he could afford piebalds... how did this scum afford them? or... maybe he scammed someone for them too IF he even has them.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
Capo James
and for bsharrah GET A FUCKING LIFE THEY WERE JUST PICTURES I NEVER CLAIMED THEM AS MINE. AND HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS??? SO GOT BACK TO UR LITTLE TREE BOA SITE. UR 2 CENTS ISNT NEEDED

Quote:
Jason used to work at Petsmart... and even him being pet care manager... there was no way he could afford piebalds... how did this scum afford them? or... maybe he scammed someone for them too IF he even has them.
OK i wasn't going to write this but really i guess i am going to have to.
First off i don't work at pet smart. And Saying i have no ball's lol grow up. dont hate because i have pie balls and u dont. but really this has nothing to do with anything. u have nothing to do with this so but out thank you.

Now for Rachel Ur threats mean shit to me. i will send u a money of 900 bucks. which will cover all the issue we have. and to be true fully with you. u need to com down. i never ripped u off. the snake u send me were really good snakes. i am not going to lie. but when you told me that u had issues with ur sprier ball python not eating worried me a little bit. so i reacted like a ass hole that i am not. and i am sorry for that. SO THE MONEY ORDER SHOULD BE TO U BY MONDAY

Old 11-14-2008, 09:20 PM   #8
John E Dove
Mr. Smith,
You owe what the deal was for or the return of her animals unless Ms. Bischoff sets a cash out value on her snakes.
If you just abitrarily have decided the value of her snakes, now that you are holding them hostage, you are going to be seen as a low life indeed.
You also need to grow up and start speaking civilly on this public forum.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #9
Capo James
Quote:
Mr. Smith,
You owe what the deal was for or the return of her animals unless Ms. Bischoff sets a cash out value on her snakes.
If you just abitrarily have decided the value of her snakes, now that you are holding them hostage, you are going to be seen as a low life indeed.
You also need to grow up and start speaking civilly on this public forum.
she told me 850 and i sent 900 so ur cents wasn't needed

Old 11-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo James View Post
and for bsharrah GET A FUCKING LIFE THEY WERE JUST PICTURES I NEVER CLAIMED THEM AS MINE. AND HOW LONG AGO WAS THIS??? SO GOT BACK TO UR LITTLE TREE BOA SITE. UR 2 CENTS ISNT NEEDED

OK i wasn't going to write this but really i guess i am going to have to.
First off i don't work at pet smart. And Saying i have no ball's lol grow up. dont hate because i have pie balls and u dont. but really this has nothing to do with anything. u have nothing to do with this so but out thank you.

Now for Rachel Ur threats mean shit to me. i will send u a money of 900 bucks. which will cover all the issue we have. and to be true fully with you. u need to com down. i never ripped u off. the snake u send me were really good snakes. i am not going to lie. but when you told me that u had issues with ur sprier ball python not eating worried me a little bit. so i reacted like a ass hole that i am not. and i am sorry for that. SO THE MONEY ORDER SHOULD BE TO U BY MONDAY

if the money order doesnt come by monday then go to your local authorities. he's admitted his guilt already and by not sending and it's a felony to commit an internet crime now. you have his name,address and all info so use it if your money doesnt come.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith