Bad Guy Boaphile Plastics - Poor Service? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #51
GreenCountryHerp
Sorry my bad. Maybe I should read the names first and the Hello Kitty pic should of been a good indicator also. Sorry

Old 09-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #52
snakechaarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencountryreps View Post
Sorry my bad. Maybe I should read the names first and the Hello Kitty pic should of been a good indicator also. Sorry
LoL, it's no problem. Blame my mother

Old 09-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #53
HopingForBabies
Thumbs up

I have done a few transactions with Jeff and everything was good. I should be recieving another rack real soon.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #54
Lizzy65
I had a horrible experience with Boaphile. When I have some time, I will post the whole terrible experience along with pictures of the crappy, and in the case of lizards, downright dangerous cages he sent me.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:47 AM   #55
Earthworks
kind of offtopic but when i was getting into ball pythons many years ago i called and had a conversation with them/him? and knew very little about caging ect...he took the time to explain the options ect and helped me with a speedy purchase, just my 2 cents.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #56
Metachrosis
Pretty steady track record these last few years,great guy an all
But I believe he done got to big for his britches

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechaarmer View Post
:snipped:
I'm not sure what happened and why it seems his customer service is kind of "pick and choose" - I know he gets busy, but that is no excuse for poor customer service and return communication. If you're that busy, hire a secretary.

Just my .02 cents.

Old 10-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #57
crotalusadamanteus
This ain't his first bad guy thread along the lines of lack of communication. I recommended him to a friend, and they had a hell of a time getting the broken cage that arrived, replaced. I was gonna wake the old thread, but I sorta went and took a piss on his door step instead, and the issue was shortly settled after that.

On the flip side, I have a 5 stack with a pedestal that I bought from him shortly after that, and that transaction went flawlessly. Even arrived quicker then the ETA.

Seems that once communication is established, things go pretty well most times.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #58
FickEdge
Ive ordered from Jeff on a couple of occasions and never had an issue at all. When I called him to see if I could adjust my order he was quite helpful.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!