Inquiry Boas and Balls - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:01 AM   #41
jasballs
Lynn is a Great Gal in My book.. And so is Shadera. I hope this all works out in the end. To the Two involved! It was all a misunderstanding! It will work out just reason with each other.. Your both Great people give it a chance!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #42
ASnakesView
that is about the best way to put it

Sounds like a lot of bickering, and its nice to see people looking at the situation from an outside point of view. Maybe this is the last post about this situation of misscommunication. Lynn was simply inquiring info from the other party and it was taken as an insult because Lynn didnt wait a whole calander year to attempt contact.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #43
HecticLifeReptiles
I just did a transaction with Lynn, I got my snakes in yesterday morning. I had no problems with her what-so-ever, there was a minor mailing address issue, but it was fixed promptly and before the package even arrived at my shipping hub! I was so pleased with the paperwork and the records of the snakes I got in from her. The snakes were exactly as advertised, there was no additional spots or colors that I was unaware of. Lynn and I kept in contact and she was even helpful with giving me tips about incubating Carmel Albino BP Eggs (as this is one of the morphs I purchsed from her) I can honestly say hands down, that I have never had a more plesant person to deal with than Lynn. I got my snakes on the 1st and today was feeding day, I brought hom ethe rat pups and didnt really expect them to eat, seeing that the records said they'd all eaten 4 days ago, but every single one of them snatched up the rat pups and woofed them down! I couldn;t be happier with teh snakes I recieved. They are still adjusting and a little shy, but i'm sure with some time and handeling they will all come around like most baby bp's do! Thank you so much Lynn!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!