Bloody Ghost Litter? -1 year update - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Boa4u
Bloody Ghost Litter? -1 year update

Back in late June of 2008, I produced a very interesting litter consisting of 5 Normals, 3 Salmons, an Anery, A Ghost, a Blood Boa, a Bloody Salmon, and a Pewter. After posting some pictures, exchanging ideas with some people, and absorbing some of the comments made, I realized that the Pewter produced in this litter was probably a Bloody Ghost(a Hypo, an Anery, and a Blood Boa) as it looked like no Pewters that I could find pictures of anywhere. So here, over a year later, are some updated pics that I thought I would share.

Here is the Bloody Ghost(unproven).

Bloody Ghost with Blood Boa littermate.

Bloody Ghost with littermates Blood Boa and Ghost Boa

Bloody Ghost with littermates Blood Boa, Ghost Boa, and Bloody Salmon

Bloody Ghost with littermates Blood Boa, Ghost Boa, Bloody Salmon, and Anery

Everybody again

Everybody

Everybody

Bloody Salmon, Blood Boa, Ghost

Bloody Salmon, Blood Boa, Ghost

Blood Boa with the Ghost

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!