Boaphile Plastics..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2004, 11:03 PM   #1
Gregg M
Arrow Boaphile Plastics.....

Ok here is the deal...... I ordered a 15 draw sweater box rhino raxx and a single thermostat..... Before I tell you about my problem I will say that the rack system is a great, well built product...... My problem is that I did not get the thermostat I ordered with my rack system...... I called and left 4 messages and droped 2 emails and have not gotten a single reply...... I know they are busy but I spent 600 bucks in products and there was a problem..... I did not get the 100 dollar piece of equipment that I should have gotten...... I should atleast get a phone call or an email to explain what happend....... I do not care if I have to wait for whatever reason, I just want to know what is going on...... I am writting this post in the hopes that they read this and do the right thing..... If I hear back from them and get what I ordered I will be more than happy to write a good guy post.....

Old 09-04-2004, 11:24 PM   #2
gila7150
Gregg,
You have nothing to worry about. They'll take care of you. You didn't mention how long you've been trying to contact them but sometimes they take a couple days to get back to you?
You're emailing Joel at: sales@boaphileplastics.com, right?
Good luck...I understand your frustration but I have no doubt that you'll get what you ordered.

Old 09-04-2004, 11:48 PM   #3
Gregg M
I called 4 days in a row and emailed them 2 out of the 4...... It has been about a week.......

Old 09-05-2004, 02:05 AM   #4
mdc
That's funny, I had the same problem. Ordering a rack a thermostat and not getting the thermostat that is. I contacted Joel, and a thermostat was in the mail the very next day. It is weird that they haven't gotten back to you, but it is a holiday weekend, so that may be the problem. I'm sure by Tuesday, you will be more than taken care of. Hope it all works out.

Matt Crabe

Old 09-05-2004, 03:37 AM   #5
Bci Joe
I know it may be frustrating and all but, like Matt said, you will be more than taken care of.

I'll try to get a hold of them and let them know about this post.

Take care, Joe Rollo - BciJoe

Old 09-05-2004, 03:13 PM   #6
dhserps
They are busy

because ive emailed them a few times about purchasing $3000 worth of racks and cages and they havent yet to get back to me so there not ignoring you they must be busy but im going to shoot them another email regarding my purchase and if i dont get some kinda response ill just give them a call

Old 09-05-2004, 04:24 PM   #7
drimes
I'm sure that Jeff will take care of your problem. I know for a fact that they are extremely busy filling orders and I also know that Jeff will not compromise quality just to get his products out the door. I would give him a couple days, since it is a holiday weekend, then try calling again. Hang in there Gregg, they are good people at Boaphile Plastics and will correct your problem. They have always taken great care of me whenever I order caging.

Denny Rimes

Old 09-05-2004, 04:37 PM   #8
beakgeek
I've bought $3000 worth of enclosures and racks from them and they have been good about returning calls and email. In fact I am waiting on a RhinoRaxx that I ordered. The rack in question comes two ways one is with 5 towel containers and the other is with 10 sweater containers. I called and Joel picked up and answered my questions. I made the order and left a voice mail message that was replied to that same day.

Our first order with them had one small hitch - there was a delay on a 10 shoe box rhino raxx. They made up for that by sending me a 20 shoebox rack which I thought was great customer service.

I think you'll be very happy in the end.

Regards,

Terry

Old 09-05-2004, 05:00 PM   #9
jmkhet
Thumbs down

i tried to get aquire a snake from boaphile.com and could never get ahold of anyone just gave up and went to another breeder...not very professional

Old 09-05-2004, 06:03 PM   #10
Dirt
lol thats too funny

I ordered four cages maxed out......roughly 2k worth. They gave me a shipping date so i arranged they arrival of my womas and basins around that. Needless to say they took and extra 3 weeks and i had to put 5k worth of reptiles in tubs. Pissed off!!! The basins didnt feed and the womas kept escaping. Dont get me wrong the cages are sweet(besides the plexiglass) but for that kind of money I expect timely shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!