Boaphile Plastics..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2004, 06:20 PM   #11
dhserps
What

was wrong with the plexiglass you said everything was sweet except for the plexiglass what do you mean i would like to know before i do place the order

Old 09-05-2004, 11:16 PM   #12
Bci Joe
I know i've never had a problem with the 30+ cages and racks i've ordered.. all maxxed out, with all the trimmings...

The only thing 'off' has been the shipping, and considering these are by far the best available, atleast in my opinion, I wouldn't want to rush the fabrication of the cages that i'm spending tons of money on to hold my valuale reptile collection for a looong time.

See what I mean?

The people that never followed through, after giving up on communication, don't have the positive experience to compare it to.
I've been there too, where I thought an experience was not worth my time to deal with the person/business again. In that case, I went to the next best guy.
There is no next best guy here. That is my point, or atleast the way I looked at it. I was NOT going to settle for second best.
In that case, I was happy to wait as long as I had to.

and after every order, no matter how long I waited, when I did receive them I was so happy it totally made up for it!

Thanks and take care, Joe

Old 09-06-2004, 01:20 AM   #13
Gregg M
I understand that but it has been a month and a half since I made the order and still can not use the racks because I have no thermostat...... It is a bit fustrating...... Why send the rack without the thermostat in the first place???? I should come before a new order being that I have already paid for the products and there was a problem...... I am sure they are calling everyone back that is making an order...... See what I am saying????

Old 09-06-2004, 09:55 AM   #14
NeoScales
Quote:
tried to get aquire (x) from boaphile.com and could never get ahold of anyone just gave up and went to another breeder...not very professional
That was basically my experience as well. My first contact with Jeff went fine, and they were responsive. Then it wasn't until another 4 emails later, to both Jeff's and the generic sales addresses that someone replied to my questions. Even then it wasn’t until I titled it something along the lines of "This is the last time I'm going to contact you" that I received a response – a little too late in my book.

If you’re one of the luck few they find time to assist, they’ll probably take care of you. Everyone else, pull up a chair…it’ll be a while (for emails, calls, delivery, and problem resolution). We should all be thankful there’s a lot of real innovative competition in the marketplace today…

-Randy May

Old 09-06-2004, 11:06 AM   #15
beakgeek
Can we see the email exchange - starting with the email they send when they receive your order? I'm sorry, but I am seeing a lot of he said she said posts here.

Regards,

Terry

Old 09-06-2004, 01:44 PM   #16
KelliH
Quote:
tried to get aquire (x) from boaphile.com and could never get ahold of anyone just gave up and went to another breeder...not very professional
Same experience here too. I have so much respect for Jeff and all he has done with his boas and his cages too. But I think it is important to follow through on promises (ie. I'll give you a price quote within the week etc). His new racks look really nice, designwise. But I am sticking with the companies that actually return phone calls and emails promptly.

Old 09-06-2004, 01:51 PM   #17
jmkhet
Thumbs down

i completely agree....beautiful snakes and cages.....but unprofessional none the less...

Old 09-06-2004, 02:14 PM   #18
kavmon
i had the same thing happen to me, took three days and 4 emails to get a responce. that is poor customer service regardless of the product or service. poor service does have consequences, at least in my book! i want and expect a certain level of service for my dollar! great service and a caring attitude will get my support every time. too me that is good business

just my thoughts

thanks
vaughn

Old 09-06-2004, 02:24 PM   #19
gmherps
Thumbs up I guess

I've been lucky then.
I have had nothing but positive exp's with boaphile.
I like the thick plexiglass window's too.

Old 09-06-2004, 02:28 PM   #20
NeoScales
That Should Tell You Something

Quote:
Can we see the email exchange
Nope, it was 2 years ago. However I've written about this several times and Jeff Ronne is certianly aware of it.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I am seeing a lot of he said she said posts here.
That should tell you something shouldn’t? This isn't second hand info; the testimonials here are individual personal experiences (certainly mine is). It’s not an organized conspiracy…

-Randy May

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!