For Sale Males, females, and unsexed cresties!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Males, females, and unsexed cresties!!

Hi everyone! I'm placing these geckos for sale. I need some funds to cover some bills, and need to clear out for this season! I give discounts for multiple gecko buys. Contact me(preferably) at wild_child029@yahoo.com or here on this site. All prices are OBO, so don't be shy! All are feeding well on CGD and dusted crickets.

Lemonade, proven female. This pretty gal is fired in the photo. She's a loveable little gal that adores crunching her crickets. She lays pretty regularly, and has gotten along great with roommates. $180 plus shipping.

Ember is a 26 gram female, lots of cream, fired a lovely bright red, unfortunately only rarely! Great crests, with a loveable personality. She gets along great with two female roommates, I always find them snuggling. Should be ready to go late this year, or at the start of next year. (Two photos, unfired and fired) $225 plus shipping.

Ray is a handsome little man at 9 grams, partially fired in the photo. He is one of the “weirdo” kids I have produced, as can be seen by the patterning on his sides. He is light yellow, that fires to this funky dark brown almost black shade. Gorgeous crest structure for his size!! Very sweet personality, always ready and waiting to climb onto my hand for snuggles. $100 plus shipping.

Tri is a possible female, another of the “weirdo” kids I produced, also fires very dark, with a strange side patterning. (fired here) $80 plus shipping.

ZC006 is from my red lines, but, like two older siblings, has come out virtually white, that fires with beautiful contrasting red patterns. (Can provide photo of older sibling). $65 plus shipping.

SL012 is from the above female “Lemonade”, and hs already inherited her awesome contrast when fired. (Which of course, I couldn't capture yesterday during the photos). Cute little head and structure coming in, and lots of cream. $65 plus shipping.

Gren is from my red lines, and shook look a lot like the father, who is bright red, with brilliant cream pinning. Also developing dads awesome structure. $65 plus shipping.

Smudge is named after that funny smudged stripe going down it's back. Also from my red lines, this one has white tipped crests with dads awesome structure already, and the firing is taking after dad. A funny greenish hue to a reddish hue. $65 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!