For Sale Males, Females, and Unsexed cresties #2! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Males, Females, and Unsexed cresties #2!

Hi everyone! I'm placing these geckos for sale. I need some funds to cover some bills, and need to clear out for this season! I give discounts for multiple gecko buys. Contact me at wild_child029@yahoo.com All prices are OBO, so don't be shy! All are feeding well on CGD and dusted crickets.

Allie is a gorgeous little lady of 25 grams, with awesome contrast. In the photo she is fired, fired down she is just tons and tons of cream, with contrasting pattern. A friendly little gal, she gets along great with roommates. $175 plus shipping.

Cinnamon is a proven female. She has a wound on her head that is healing from a pissy roommate during the winter cool down. It has been healing beautifully, and her price reflects the wound. She is a reddish-tan fired down, fired up she's this olive shade in the photo. $100 plus shipping.

Jaws is an adorably creamy little monkey that does not enjoy photos sessions! Already taking after the mom, should have tons of cream, and awesome contrast as an adult. $65 plus shipping.

Kosmic is a pretty little possible female with awesome pinstriping, and should be black and cream as an adult. Really hesitant to let her go, but bills demand I see if there's interest. $125 plus shipping.

Speckles is a proven male, who's cream has no beginning and no end!! Fresh from his shed in the photo, that is as dark as he gets! His creamy back practically glows, and he is such a calm boy. Young children have held him at events without a problem. $200 plus shipping.

Wiggle is a female at 6 grams, with red potential. Nice creamy back, and crest structure coming in, she'll be a true beauty as an adult. Happily rooms with others or alone. $100 plus shipping.

Zaz is a proven boy, with Awesome structure! His partial pinning is very vibrant. Providing unfired, and fired photos here. Great guy who is squirmy during photo shoots, so please forgive the funny positioning. $210 shipped.

ZC005 is a pretty little thing, also taking after it's father (Zaz). Nice creamy back, portholes are coming in, and crests are already very nice! $65 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!