'04 albino female - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 09:44 PM   #11
SSReptiles
Rob,
Thats cool that you e-mailed David. He was the one who told me that he was a proven genetic male and so I went a head and bred him to my normal female and he was right. All offspring where granites. Dave told me that he had some orange granites too. Mine didn't have much orange. They where more like a darker brown. If this granite stays, he stays. I don't mind keeping him. Just that i don't want to put too much time in the granite project. But IF he does stay with me, I will just make my time with this project and possibly make granite albino's...but that will take a lot of time...lol. I have hets, no albino ball pythons

Old 08-03-2004, 09:48 PM   #12
dhserps
am i seeing things

is me or did that picture actually post in a picture editing program?

Old 08-03-2004, 10:49 PM   #13
pc reptiles
would you be interested

would you be interested in a trade for a ablino boa? if not how much are you asking for her
phil

Old 08-04-2004, 09:19 AM   #14
SSReptiles
Re: am i seeing things

Quote:
Originally posted by dhserps
is me or did that picture actually post in a picture editing program?
The program that opens the picture off this page yes, it's a picture editing program. I had to save the picture off of it due to it's too big to post so I saved it on paint, if you want another picture of him I will gladly take one tonight and post it for you. This time I will take the picture with my dig. camera. That shouldn't be to big to post.

Old 08-04-2004, 05:57 PM   #15
ladyice
How much are you asking on the pretty lady? Shipping too?

Old 08-04-2004, 06:05 PM   #16
SSReptiles
He already said the snake was sold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread