Good Guy Pangea Reptile LLC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
WingedWolf
Pangea Reptile LLC

I have purchased dry goods and cage furniture twice from this company, and both times the customer service was excellent, shipping was prompt, and everything arrived great.

Their 'mushroom feeding platforms' make giving CGD to geckos a zillion times easier, by the way. I absolutely love the things, they're worth every penny. My Lygos have already learned that interesting food appears in the cups on the platform, so they check it every time I mess with their cage.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Kita
I have some cage supplies and all of my gecko formula from Pangea. I couldn't be happier with the rapid response in communication and shipments.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
SamanthaJane13
I've placed several orders with Matt at Pangea, and the service is AWESOME!!!

No complaints here whatsoever.

The one time he accidentally shorted my by one bottle of chlorohexidine concentrate, I had it within 48 hours.

I've ordered my scale, SIM incubator box, SuperHatch, CGD, medicated diets, moss, and more from Pangea, and they're always adding great new products!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK, Matt!!

Old 02-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
Katieam
I have purchased a gecko and multiple suplies from Matt in the past year. His customer service is amazing! Definitely the best person to deal with. All my emails before and after purchasing my crestie have been answered I'd say on average within 10 minutes. He is very helpful in answering "noob" questions lol even now after I've had my boy for a year he is still willing to help!

And he also carries the 1/2 ounce squat cups for feeding that I couldnt find anywhere else!

Thanks Matt!!!

Old 02-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
MaddoxDobes
I have purchased from Matt also. He has great supplies, great Geckos and shipping is very quick.
I buy all my CGD from him. Hes great to deal with all around!
Your the man Matt!

Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
debhogman
Ditto... I have ordered many things from Matt and love the mushroom ledges. Makes life easier with all my cresties. Always smooth transactions and never a problem with products. Will continue to order my supplies from him.

Deb Hogman

Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
cbird86
I have been ordering from Pangea Reptiles for many years and I have never once had a bad transaction and every thing was always promptly delivered.
His geckos are also amazing and always the best quality in health and morph.
I highly recommend buying from Pangea Reptiles (Matthew Parks).
all thumbs way high up!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:18 AM   #8
rhatfield
Love pangea reptiles, have ordered food, supplies and geckos. Cant be happier. Good business and guy to do business with. Have spoken to and meet Mathew parks, very good at communicating.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #9
Abby
I've also ordered from Pangea - great service and supplies! I have to say I love the mushroom feeding ledges too, they look great and the geckos love em.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #10
dragonlvr64
Pangea is a great place to purchase geckos and supplies from. I have made numerous purchases and have always been very pleased with the quick processing and shipping. Always a prompt reply to any question I might have.
Matt's geckos are great too! I have purchased two crested geckos from him and they were very nice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!