SOLD!! TROGER LINE MT. KOGHIS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
bizzarexoticz
TROGER LINE MT. KOGHIS

Male, hatch date 7-15-09, bought and bred from Philippe Divosjoli. He is flawless and huge, 13" tl and 260 gram's (he's 2 years old). He'll be able to breed by next breeding season for sure. Eat's Repashy CGD and occasional pink/fuzzy. A little cage aggressive but great out of cage. Poss. melenistic, he is ALWAYS super dark. He is going to be an absolute monster in another year or 2. I am reducing the price because I need the money. I have had him since March of 2010, it kill's me to sell him but I don't have a choice right now. Price is $1095 shipped which is way below what he is worth. Paypal accepted.
PM or email for more info.
chefexec1@gmail.com
Thanks,
Joe
I am especially interested in California newts (taricha granulosa or torosa) I will give preferance to those who have them to go toward the deal
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread