INfo on BILL CAGLE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2004, 11:35 PM   #1
AQUATI
Question INfo on BILL CAGLE

Hi I am in the process of doing a trade with BILL CAGLE from CHATTanoga ,TN has anyone delath with him ?? Thanks !!

Old 01-21-2004, 11:53 PM   #2
MR_Jungle_Mist
If you do a search on this site for "Cagle", you'll be able to get some background.

Good luck!

Old 01-22-2004, 08:34 AM   #3
Dan W
I have also done a trade with Bill Cagle. He gave me a fair deal and sent me a male Anery boa sight unseen. He told me if I did'nt like it I could send it back and he would buy it back. It was the best Anery I ever saw. Bill helped me extensively with shipping. He went out of his way to help me and his snakes are absolutely awesome. I would trade, buy, and sell from Bill without a second thought. Truly one of the best. So trade with him. If you dont like the snake he sent you then you can always send it to me.

Old 01-22-2004, 09:16 AM   #4
Bci Joe
I have had nothing but outstanding experiences with Bill.

We have worked out some deals...

Bill usually has some choice animals available and when I see one I quickly call him and we talk about it... then I usually end up buying it! lol Great guy to talk with...

Bill is one of the veterans out there who still put their blood, sweat and tears into the selective breeding of True Redtails, specifically Peruvians, and he has quite a collection to prove it.

I would recommend doing business with Bill - hasn't failed me once.

Thanks and take care - Joe - BciJoe

Old 01-27-2004, 12:57 AM   #5
snakebstr
I have known bill for a long time. I have bought and traded snakes with him on several dealings at his house and shows. He is a honest guy to deal with. hope that helps. I am not far from him since I live in North Alabama. thanks DAVID

Old 01-30-2004, 06:50 PM   #6
gen-xreptiles
good guy

I have trade bill in the past and everything is great and on the up and up! Very good person to deal with!

Chris Robinson

Old 02-04-2004, 03:24 PM   #7
Chris Red
snake dumping!!!

I bought snakes from Bill and they sucked....sexed wrong and had IBD!!! He was a jerk to deal with and never covered my Vet. Bills like he said he would!!!.....check my post from a few years back!!! He did try to make it up by sending new snakes...but nevered coverd my Bill for the IBD report....posted a BOI on me saying I lied and stole from him....I think the post said"Seller beware!!!!"
I think he is alright person...just the greed got to him!!!!

Old 02-04-2004, 04:05 PM   #8
snakebstr
chris, I have known bill for aa while and don't think I have ever known him to have IBD in his collection. Do you have proof of your alligations. Thanks DAVID

Old 02-04-2004, 04:11 PM   #9
Chris Red
check the BOI archives from a few years back

Old 02-04-2004, 04:19 PM   #10
Chris Red
Here is my post......

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=chris+henrich

here is Bill's post......

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Chris+Henrich

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!