Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:19 AM   #581
amercnwmn
....2 days AFTER getting a necropsy indicating IBD..

Sorry that just sticks in my mind.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #582
amercnwmn
Well it appears she lied about the # of snakes that died in her care too

As well as 3 Geckos that also died, she had
Little Bit: BCL that died of suspected IBD
THEN:
Ruby: the gravid boa that died of "pyometra"
Nagini: the Burm she claimed was starved but showed an RI, then "perked up" then died
The Retic
These were all mentioned, but there's a 4th:
Phoenix: unknown cause/date of death.

Quote:
I've had 3 snakes, a burm, retic and a boa all tested after passing from unrelated causes tested by toxicology on brain, liver and intestine tissues and none had any issues..

Old 12-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #583
amercnwmn
Ok, there was a concern expressed elsewhere regarding some statements Ashley made:

I know she has stated she was involved in breeding projects/loans/swaps with Glades Herp, Inc.

I just got off the phone with Robert Keszey, who confirmed Glades has NEVER done any kind of swaps/trades/loans with Ashley.

She was just "name-dropping" again.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #584
reticguy76
this just keeps get more piled and interesting with each post !!!

Old 12-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #585
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Well, I never sold it to her, I gave it to her. I was adding some new snakes to my collection and I needed the cage space. I place that male jamp for sale on here. When I saw that sale offers were slow on him I sent Ashley a PM as she had expressed interest in him. I told her that I was in a tight spot for cage space and if she just paid the shipping she could have him for free. She sent the money, I believe it was around 100 bucks or so, and I shipped him out. I called her as soon as I recieved conformation that he was delivered, to make sure that my boy made it safely to her. She told me he did and that he looked great. Until that thread was started on RTB, I never once heard from Ashley about severe RI or a damaged face. I believe I might still have the emails we sent to each other, as well as the photos that I took of the male jamp that I sent to her.
I think the answer here is simple. By that time, she was taking a lot of flak for obsessively, irresponsibly acquiring large snakes. Then, suddenly, she came into snake after snake that she was forced to rescue from horrible, abusive owners who would otherwise kill or dump them.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #586
ShadowAceD
Because I have gotten several messages in my inbox confused by the information I offered regarding base housing ...

PET RESTRICTIONS:
1. No exotic pets will be permitted. Only cats, dogs, fish, hamsters and gerbils, and birds are
allowed
2. Only two (2) walking pets are allowed per home.
3. The following breeds are not permitted:
Akita, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, American Staffordshire Terriers, English
Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Mastiffs, wolf hybrids or any other breed with dominant
traits geared toward aggression.
4. No “visiting” pets are permitted without prior Management approval.

This is directly quoted from the policies of the privatized housing contractors handling base housing for service members. All of them have the same policies.

I do not believe Ashely lives on base, I believe they bought a house off base, therefore, she cannot get in trouble just for having the animals there.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #587
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Well it appears she lied about the # of snakes that died in her care too

As well as 3 Geckos that also died, she had
Little Bit: BCL that died of suspected IBD
THEN:
Ruby: the gravid boa that died of "pyometra"
Nagini: the Burm she claimed was starved but showed an RI, then "perked up" then died
The Retic
These were all mentioned, but there's a 4th:
Phoenix: unknown cause/date of death.
She still has Little Bit. Little Bit is female, the one that died was the male.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #588
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abish View Post
I think the answer here is simple. By that time, she was taking a lot of flak for obsessively, irresponsibly acquiring large snakes. Then, suddenly, she came into snake after snake that she was forced to rescue from horrible, abusive owners who would otherwise kill or dump them.
I'm curious, are you talking about me since you quoted my post. I can assure you that I didn't force anything on her, as I had numerous people who would have taken him. I just gave him to Ashley because she was a member of a forum that I'm apart of and her animals looked as if they were well taken care of.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #589
ShadowAceD
It's sarcasm, Angel.

She was saying that because people were pressuring her for acquring large snakes in quantities in minimal time, she switched her stories to rescuing them.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #590
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
I'm curious, are you talking about me since you quoted my post. I can assure you that I didn't force anything on her, as I had numerous people who would have taken him. I just gave him to Ashley because she was a member of a forum that I'm apart of and her animals looked as if they were well taken care of.
She's talking about Ashley and how she keeps making up excuses to get free/cheap animals animals... Basically, this person is saying she took advantage of you and the animal you sent her, and that's true.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd