Trade Rack and/or armor for Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
zamatattoo
Rack and/or armor for Ball Python

I have an 11 28qt tub or 33 16qt tub rack with flexwatt heat (no thermostat). All PVC. Flexwatt goes inside the shelf so there is no wear. Works perfectly. Used it myself for some time then built myself a 20 28qt so it is not needed. Normal wear from sliding tubs in and out. Flexwatt cost me over $100 and have seen smaller racks go for $450 and up.

I have samurai armor with box and stand. Very old. Missing two medallions on the helmet and one of the decorative bands on the helmet is seperated. Was told not to repair it by the original owner. Was bought in Japan from a Japanese family that had it for some time. Paid $1,000 and have been told it is real. I do not have paperwork saying it is just word of mouth from the Japanese family bought from. I have seen similar armor sell for $1,000 to $10,000 and most of them are reproductions.

I am looking for some higher end Ball Pythons or cash to buy some. Both of these will be put up for sale on Ebay within the next few days if no deal here.

Make me a reasonable offer by texting 814-seven-five-eight-6015 or email at zamatattoo@yahoo.com. I am a tattoo artist and very busy most the time so texting would be the fastest way. Can't always answer my phone.

https://sphotos-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/h...08292545_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/h...39497415_n.jpg
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, rack system