Timor monitors. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
NIGRO51
Timor monitors.

I am looking for someone who has knowledge of keeping and breeding timor monitors so I can pick their brain a bit. There isn't much info floating around and I am more looing for experience than raw facts. There seem to be a few people who have responded to previous threads and sound like they know what they are doing but I don't wanna burden anyone with a pm so I'd rather have a willing party contact me .

Thx

Old 03-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
t9dragon
I am also looking for information on the Timor monitors...

Old 03-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
NIGRO51
I haven't heard from anyone yet regarding my inquiry but when and if I do I will let you know.

Old 03-14-2013, 03:02 AM   #4
suzuki4life
very few people have ever produced timor monitors. I've owned a few and they lived up to the stereotypical "empty cage" description when housed properly and given hiding places. My timors would eat their own eggs ( I caught them with the eggs in their mouths), so yes they were producing eggs but unknown if any ever actually were any good (although I never heard any complaints about how they tasted). I always tell people that there are better species to work with than timors: ackies and blackheads (aka tristis).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!