Maybe this year... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #11
SPJ
Very Nice.
Looks like you are going to have a busy season.

Old 10-11-2007, 10:46 PM   #12
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Well, it's not so much that he had his own agenda...but I figured since the female that was planned for the above pictured male wasn't ready, I would change my pairings. The other male (a possible super) is with an adult female poss super...and demonstrating interesting technique - after several days of intermittent courting, I noticed him on top of the indented Kraft while the female was hidden below. He must have had a guilty/smug look on his face, because I felt compelled to lift the paper...sure enough, they were lined and locked.
Well, you know, the same old position does get old after a while.

Sounds like a couple nice pairings. Hope they pay off for you. Good luck!

Old 10-23-2007, 08:13 AM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Well, it's not so much that he had his own agenda...but I figured since the female that was planned for the above pictured male wasn't ready, I would change my pairings. The other male (a possible super) is with an adult female poss super...and demonstrating interesting technique - after several days of intermittent courting, I noticed him on top of the indented Kraft while the female was hidden below. He must have had a guilty/smug look on his face, because I felt compelled to lift the paper...sure enough, they were lined and locked.
Here're the two I mentioned above - still in action on a regular basis.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #14
crotalusadamanteus
Things are looking pretty good so far. That should be a nice pairing right there.

So what happens when you get a full litter of Salmons? Now you don't know which is the double dose.

Best of luck with those.
Rick

Old 10-23-2007, 07:21 PM   #15
hhmoore
I breed them to different things next year, and see what comes out.
He can go back to the albino he was slotted for this year (he's a poss het), she can get paired with the other guy (if I opt to keep her around...the female in my avatar will be ready next year).

Old 10-24-2007, 07:46 AM   #16
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
...the female in my avatar will be ready next year).
Speaking of which....got any recent pictures? Been admiring that pretty face for a while now.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:55 AM   #17
hhmoore
I don't think I have taken any of her recently...the weather is crappy, so I don't think there will be anymore outdoor photo ops this year.
Once I get caught up with everything, I'll do some new pics

Old 10-24-2007, 06:59 PM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
I'll be waiting. LOL

Old 10-31-2007, 12:11 AM   #19
hhmoore
Well, I was doing some cage cleaning, and when I reached for the albino, I noticed she was looking considerably thicker in the middle. I took a couple quick shots while she was in the (VE-175) holding bin. The I've witnessed copulations daily for the past 3 weeks (except the two days I pulled him in the middle), right up til a few days ago when it came to an abrupt halt. Opposite sides of the cage kind of halt, lol. Anyway, here she is.
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2007, 08:28 AM   #20
liquidleaf
Wow, that looks promising! Good luck with her!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!