For Sale Normal Adult With 2 Cages and Equipment Included - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2018, 12:51 PM   #1
Fawnuin
Normal Adult With 2 Cages and Equipment Included

I have a normal adult beardie who has been my pet since he was small enough to sit on one finger. He is used to handling by people of all ages, and has a very calm and friendly personality. Pogona is about 5 years old now but healthy and well-cared for. Unfortunately I have to move away for college and cannot bring him .

I am willing to give the person who will provide him with a good home all of the equipment that I have used for his care, which includes; a 150 gallon terrarium, heating hood and bulbs, an outdoor cage (roughly 2.5 x 4 ft, built like a rabbit hutch with thin wire mesh, custom hides), and multiple water/food dishes.

I am asking $120 for all, which ensures that the new home he is going to will be able to provide for him. I am located in the central valley of California. If you have to drive more than an hour for pickup I'll give you a discount, and I'm willing to meet people halfway (ie if you are in the Bay area I can meet you at Casa de Fruta or Gilroy, etc.) but would prefer someone who is also in Merced County (climate similarities, plus I have to move and work full time so if I don't have to drive anywhere that is a huge bonus)

Thank you!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User