Striped motley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
jmugleston
Striped motley

Though their popularity has waned, I still like these guys. This is one of my 2011 babies that will be coming to the Pomona show with me this weekend.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Pasodama
I like them too.
That is a great looking baby.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
Women
Wow! what a gorgeous looking baby that is I love the striped motley's the colors and patterns are breath taking.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
SickPyth7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I like them too.
That is a great looking baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Women View Post
Wow! what a gorgeous looking baby that is I love the striped motley's the colors and patterns are breath taking.
I agree with both replies. Striped Motleys or as I call them MotleyPinstripes are one of my most favorite to have ever owned and produced. Congrats to the owner... REALLY nice looking corn!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!